Basilio: University Officials are on the way to Chicago for Lovie Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard it was a beach house in Bucksnort.

implied-facepalm11.jpg

** My Dad, who is a project manager for the University of Illinois, just told me his friend working for the university has spoken to Ron Turner, former Illinois head coach and former Bears Offensive coordinator. He said he is "pretty sure" Lovie won't be coaching the Bears next year... This was sometime yesterday. So it could be that he is taking Tennessee offers into play, or he might be let go by the Bears. Take it however you want to though.
Post was 3 years early

and this is why we should have waited instead of Hart panicking after being turned down by Strong. But whatever, go butch

Waited for what? Had Green Bay beaten Minnesota the Bears are in the playoffs...and Lovie is still coaching.

Waited for what? Had Green Bay beaten Minnesota the Bears are in the playoffs...and Lovie is still coaching.

My sources indicate that the plan all along was for Lovie to miss the playoffs so he could be the new head coach at UT. Hart just botched the whole thing up.

Ken Whisenhunt or any of the other 7 NFL HC or members on their staff.

Other than Andy Reid & Lovie are there any that look appealing? Wisenhunt, Gailey, Bookman (I mean Romeo), the guy in Cleveland? All no, IMO.

Can't believe this thread made it back to the top after 3 years of dormancy

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back