BaseVols brought back the big orange mojo!

Volprofch05

Educating and celebrating the Vols
Epic day in Knoxville! Amazing job by Heupel and the team!

However, I will note additional credit to the BaseVols and CTV for bringing back our mojo and swagger! In years past I’ve seen different Vols sports look like they’re afraid to lose. Not anymore!! The BaseVols made us believe again! And now we’re exacting revenge in all sports!!!!!

Last edited:
Absolutely..CTV has enabled Vol fans to watch baseball knowing you're probably gonna see a win and if not, you'll know they're givin' their all for UT..Kinda sets the tone for other sports..But I gotta say, that last loss to Notre Dame stayed with me for awhile..Which makes the win yesterday SOOO much sweeter.....

However, I will note additional credit to the BaseVols and CTV for bringing back our mojo and swagger! In years past I’ve seen different Vols sports look like they’re afraid to lose. Not anymore!! The BaseVols made us believe again! And now we’re exacting revenge in all sports!!!!!
Well said. I was there in 82 for King Johnny upsetting the Bear, and for the Gator win in 98, but gave my tix to my daughter and her best friend to experience some Neyland magic last night. They had the time of their lives!

I agree i think Tennessee baseball and men's basketball awakened the Tennessee Sleeper

Reactions: UTFanHades

I think Rick Barnes deserves the most credit. He got his program rolling when no other UT program was having success. Then baseball got it going, followed by the Lady Vols, football, and everyone else.

Some of our more ignorant fans will complain about Barnes' $5M contract, but he's been more valuable than that to this athletics program.

I think Rick Barnes deserves the most credit. He got his program rolling when no other UT program was having success. Then baseball got it going, followed by the Lady Vols, football, and everyone else.

Some of our more ignorant fans will complain about Barnes' $5M contract, but he's been more valuable than that to this athletics program.

Yeah, after posting I was thinking that the 18-19 season hoops season kickstarted things as well. It's so nice to have awesome coaches across the board these days. Think back to 2014-2015 when our coaches were Butch Jones, Donnie Tyndall, Dave Serrano, and Holly Warlick...

Reactions: NighthawkVol

VN Store

Back