2022, 2023, & 2024 Baseball Commitments (Merged with the 2018+ Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The comeback continues. Zach Joyce, 6'4", 225 lbs, pitcher, threw mid to high 90's at 18 yrs old at Walters State in early 2019. Tommy John surgery this year. On schedule to throw bullpens late November. Fingers crossed.

Attachments

• 20200922_151126.jpg
    20200922_151126.jpg
    934.7 KB · Views: 21
The comeback continues. Zach Joyce, 6'4", 225 lbs, pitcher, threw mid to high 90's at 18 yrs old at Walters State in early 2019. Tommy John surgery this year. On schedule to throw bullpens late November. Fingers crossed.

Zach is on track to start throwing bullpens in November. Look for him to be very good in a limited role early in the year. Unfortunately, his brother Ben, who has topped out at 101 and is normally at 95-96, either had or is scheduled for Tommy John surgery soon. He will be back next year. The Joyce Brothers are two of the hardest working athletes you will find anywhere.

Reactions: StarRaider and txbo
Zach is on track to start throwing bullpens in November. Look for him to be very good in a limited role early in the year. Unfortunately, his brother Ben, who has topped out at 101 and is normally at 95-96, either had or is scheduled for Tommy John surgery soon. He will be back next year. The Joyce Brothers are two of the hardest working athletes you will find anywhere.
Dang. Was Ben's TJ expected?

Damn that sucks

Wouldn’t this be his second Tj?

Damn that sucks

Wouldn’t this be his second Tj?
No. Zach had Tommy John either late last fall or right after Christmas. He is on track to start throwing bullpens this month. This is Ben's only TJ surgery. Both continue to overcome an assortment of injuries

No. Zach had Tommy John either late last fall or right after Christmas. He is on track to start throwing bullpens this month. This is Ben's only TJ surgery. Both continue to overcome an assortment of injuries

Thanks
I’m old and twins make it harder to keep up

I have no problem with it. Life would probably be a lot cheerier if you had a less sour outlook Bruin.

This is just the game you have to play to get on top. If we don’t offer and accept an elite prospects commitment, someone else will and then we’re on the outside looking in. It’s not like we’re the only one talking to these kids at a young age. Everyone is doing it.

Last edited:
I have no problem with it. Life would probably be a lot cheerier if you had a less sour outlook Bruin.

This is just the game you have to play to get on top. If we don’t offer and accept an elite prospects commitment, someone else will and then we’re on the outside looking in. It’s not like we’re the only one talking to these kids at a young age. Everyone is doing it.

since you brought it up I’ll answer it again

I don’t have a problem with us doing it I have a problem that everyone is doing it

The system needs to change

Reactions: txbo
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back