2022, 2023, & 2024 Baseball Commitments (Merged with the 2018+ Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Local kid who is A can’t miss prospect and wants to commit you take the commitment. 2024 kids have committed to several SEC schools.

BruinVol has to be Dave Serrano

Tony V is killing it leading our program right now yet there is nothing he can do that this dude won’t bitch about

It’s actually hilarious to watch

Tony V is killing it leading our program right now yet there is nothing he can do that this dude won’t bitch about

Good one. Follow my post history and you will see I hated Bergeron and thus didn’t think CDS could win here. I do think once he got rid of that fool he had it turned the right direction. Trying to play that dumbass wesr coast style in our cracker box yard was ignorant.

And that’s an example of complete stupidity from a 13 year old kid and his family. The rules should product a kid from their own ignorance and from a coach that takes a commitment without discussing finances in a sport where finances are important

Hahahaha you want the NCAA to make a rule on completely unofficial “commitments”???

Kids: by royal decree from HQ you are NOT allowed to post an Instagram portraying your intendment upon attending a particular school

That is now ILLEGAL!

Wtf???

Hahahaha you want the NCAA to make a rule on completely unofficial “commitments”???

Kids: by royal decree from HQ you are NOT allowed to post an Instagram portraying your intendment upon attending a particular school

That is now ILLEGAL!

Wtf???

Go see what D1 softball has done and you will be closer to what I think should be the rules

And as well is CTV is doing in the classes from ‘20-‘22...currently we are no better than 5th in the conference...the ‘21 class is ranked 6th in the country by PG...yet that’s only good for 5th in the SEC, and our numbers are in line with VU and UF.

The SEC is just brutal.

And as well is CTV is doing in the classes from ‘20-‘22...currently we are no better than 5th in the conference...the ‘21 class is ranked 6th in the country by PG...yet that’s only good for 5th in the SEC, and our numbers are in line with VU and UF.

The SEC is just brutal.

Yep it is.

The good news is CTV has done a good job developing guys

That’s the 2020 class they are coming in on. Local kids who pump mid 90s you get if you can regardless

Ben's FB was regularly riding 98-100 mph this year and the offspeed is there. He's got a good video out there on youtube. Zach hit 96 mph at Walters Spring 2019. Was a middle reliever there as a freshman. Being a JUCO, Walter State starts the Sophomores since they need to secure a role at a 4 yr school. Both are young ones, heavily pursued by ACC, SEC, and Big 12. Chose UT. GBO!

Reactions: Volsbaseballfan1
I didn’t realize the Joyce brothers were leftovers

You need to realize

One of them redshirted last year and the other only threw 15 innings. Was down the list

Lol

The Joyce boys were heavily recruited by the the teams you named and more. ACC, SEC, and Big 12 had heavy interest but they chose UT. I'm hearing they wanted to build something with their hometown team. Keep in mind, at JUCO's like Walters St, they play the sophomores to give them the best chance to move on so you won't get a lot of innings as a Frosh. They need the freshman to hang around to fill the roster spots vacated by the sophomores. Zach was a middle reliever, was hitting 95-96 and killed it with like 24k's in 15 innings of relief from what I heard. Always came in with trouble, got them out of it. Ben has a good video out there, hitting 98-100 on the FB. Both tall boys, solid at 6'5" give or take and over 220lbs it looks like. Should be good additions to the pitching staff. The pitching will be the thing to watch this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: StarRaider
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back