2022, 2023, & 2024 Baseball Commitments (Merged with the 2018+ Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stanwich certainly looks like a good get....does this mean the transfer portal will fire up again...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!

Talking to people I know who coach and scout there isn’t another coaching staff who is harder on the trail. They said CTV is the most active head coach on the trail and there isn’t a close second.
As far as "working harder on the trail," does this simply mean he is at more tournaments/showcases/etc... than other coaches?

Reactions: RollerVol
Talking to people I know who coach and scout there isn’t another coaching staff who is harder on the trail. They said CTV is the most active head coach on the trail and there isn’t a close second.

gotta be true...in all my days I don't remember this kind of activity going on with the BaseVol program...even Coach Delmonico and staff didn't work this hard...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!

Sheesh. Making waves. What is the benefit to a coach for taking a kid that is almost a definite high draft pick?

a chance to be a part of something special and to get him started in the right direction...coaching can/will prepare you for the bright lights and big city...:D

GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back