Baseball Vols

vols2345

Volnation's resident sunshine pumper
we are up 4 nothing right now on limpscomb. YEAH............................................... I think.

Don't be counting chickens before they hatch. Noticed that bigtime Coastal Carolina beat the UF Gators 11-5 last week. It can happen.

But we won't lose this one! :rocks:

Originally posted by surrealvol@May 17, 2005 8:23 PM
Don't be counting chickens before they hatch.  Noticed that bigtime Coastal Carolina beat the UF Gators 11-5 last week.  It can happen.

But we won't lose this one! :rocks:
[snapback]95419[/snapback]​

Coastal Carolina has a pretty good baseball team.....they were ranked earlier this year.....so that doesnt say a whole lot....we r a really good team but we should play more quality teams durin the week like coastal....instead of teams like tennessee temple and limpscomb

Originally posted by bigzurc420@May 17, 2005 10:32 PM
Coastal Carolina has a pretty good baseball team.....they were ranked earlier this year.....so that doesnt say a whole lot....we r a really good team but we should play more quality teams durin the week like coastal....instead of teams like tennessee temple and limpscomb
[snapback]95487[/snapback]​

FryeGuy over on TheDUGOUT has Coastal Carolina as a projected opponent for the Regionals in 2 weeks! Being down here in Louisiana I don't know much about them, but I did go to all 3 LSU / VOLS games last weekend and VOLS are terrific! I think our HUGE crowd scared the Sunday pitcher. He kinda lost his stuff in the second inning, and after listening to the games all season I was really surprised that that happened. I'm looking forward to the Georgia Series this weekend.

Vols give up 4 in the 9th, but hold on for one run victory. Lipscomb struck out with the bases loaded to end the game. UT's 6 run 2nd inning jumpstarted the Vols.

No. 11 Tennessee Vols run their season record to 37-16, and still remain 16-10 in SEC play, trailing Florida by a half game for the overall and SEC Eastern Division titles.

Tennessee hosts SEC Eastern Division rival Georgia (28-23, 11-15 SEC) in a three-game series this weekend. Friday and Saturday's games start at 7 p.m., and Sunday's series finale starts at 2 p.m. Five Vols seniors will be recognized on the field prior to Sunday's game, and Saturday's contest will be televised on CSS.

VN Store

Back