Baseball post season watch.

Our pitching staff needs to get back to throwing strikes and be more consistent. They have been very good for the most part all season until here recently. I sure hope the Vols sweep Florida and at least get one from Ole Miss. If they don't win 4 of the next 6 SEC games it will be very difficult for them to make it to the post season. I just can't help but think about all the games they should have won. There are at least 3 games I can think of right now they gave away at the end. They need to take care of business here at the end of the regular season and have a good showing in Hoover!

Some big series this weekend with lots of postseason births on the line.

Mizzou @ Vanderbilt
Vandy can clinch the SEC Championship this weekend and Mizzou is on the bubble and beating Vandy would be a major statement.
Prediction VU 3-0

Georgia @ Auburn
Georgia still has a shot at catching Vandy for the SEC or East Championship. Auburn (see Mizzou above)
Prediction Georgia 2-1

LSU @ Ark
Arkansas is one game back of the SEC lead and LSU has an outside shot at a West Championship
Prediction LSU 2-1

ATM @ Bama
Alabama has to win out just to make it to Hoover and Texas A&M needs to keep rolling with the postseason coming up
Prediction Texas A&M 3-0

UK @ USCe
This is a battle to get to Hoover neither team is a serious NCAA Tournament team unless they win the SEC tournament
Prediction USC 2-1

Miss St @ Ole Miss
No Golden Egg but yeah this is a rivalry and these 2 teams are both fighting to be Regional hosts / National Seeds and both teams have a shot at the West.
Prediction Ole Miss 2-1

UT @ UF
The biggest series of the weekend
Both teams are hanging on the bubble and the series winner likely punches their ticket to the dance.
Prediction UT 2-1

VN Store

Back