Barry (HB0)

I started this show on Tuesday and just got caught up today. I don't even know what to say ....what a ride. Can't wait for the finale tonight. I don't really even know what to expect. I see it going one of 2 ways, Barry kills everyone or Barry gets killed. Whatever happens I don't think there's a chance in hell Sally goes back to the way things were.

Wasn't exactly thrilled with the last episode but I get it. Felt they spent too much time on the movie and maybe missed some opportunities there. Oh well still a great show. Hope Hader goes on to do more.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
Wasn't exactly thrilled with the last episode but I get it. Felt they spent too much time on the movie and maybe missed some opportunities there. Oh well still a great show. Hope Hader goes on to do more.
The only character they didn't really wrap up is ***hes. Wonder what his life turned out like after that night.....

Nice ending. Was looking forward to Barry showing his skills one more time, but ***hes and Hank’s men taking each other out was pretty good as well.

VN Store

Back