Barkley and Kenny Smith equal terrible crew...

Charles is not looking good lately. Hope he's not battling something serious.

Yeah he looks bad and needs to lose 30 pounds

Still better than watching the back and forth between Candace Parker and Brandan Haywood. Painful to watch and it’s obvious that those two REALLY don’t like each other!

Sounds like a Haywood problem if he wants to be small minded. Candace is really good.

Reactions: VolLFN
Still better than watching the back and forth between Candace Parker and Brandan Haywood. Painful to watch and it’s obvious that those two REALLY don’t like each other!
It really is isn't it? I had to turn away embarrassed for both of them. I wondered what brilliant producer/director thought this type of "banter" was good for sports TV? It was sad for me to witness Candace reduced to such silliness! I've found the vast majority of sports talk shows, TV analyst shows, etc mostly entertain themselves and now the trend is especially in radio to brag about how much alcohol they drank last night/last year etc...Nothing is more insulting to a listener than to hear that junk... that's one reason why I do enjoy Doug Matthews (I think DM actually does know something about sports) type shows were sports is discussed and not the host drinking habits...and I personally like Doug as well...

Reactions: Jabruzar
I like 'em....well..I enjoy Charles. He's always good for a laugh.
I got to meet them all once..they did a visit to Parris Island while I was stationed there. Awesome time, they came early and were shown around then did a broadcast later in the day.

Then add the constant Samuel L Jackson and Spike Lee Capital One commercials and I'm think with are these fools on here so much for way past their primes.

Frankly I don't watch those commercials; I don't understand how those Haters can even get those deals. I suppose as long as you hate the right side it's ok.

Frankly I don't watch those commercials; I don't understand how those Haters can even get those deals. I suppose as long as you hate the right side it's ok.

Agreed. The vitriol spewed from these guys mouths then they bring them on to sell something over and over again during a sporting event. Incredible.

I absolutely love the chemistry that team has. Especially when Shaq is around. They crack me up.

I know a guy who works in their studio. Says they’re all genuinely nice guys who will stop and chat with anyone.

I love Barkley’s insight. He’s a character, but when he begins to breakdown the game, he’s as good as anyone. He’s a great analyst.

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
I seemed to enjoy Barkley's commentary last night. I think the sheer number of teams is a little overwhelming to the NBA guys at first because they don't have a lot of insight about each team. I think as the rounds go on they get better.

Barkley and Smith is probably all they could find. Every other crew is slobbering so hard on Dukes junk that they probably don't even know Tennessee is in the sweet 16.

Wth is up with that other bunch on tru or tbs? It’s some fast talking squirt w/glasses and Candice Parker, Laphonso Ellis I think? They are garbage. And I didn’t catch Raferty doing any games this weekend? I like him and the yankee yorker that openly criticizes everything. That guys great

Charles is pure comedy gold. I could see how some folks might not like him but I’m a big fan!

P.S.: I’m also a Bill Walton fan

I couldn't laugh about it earlier, but I can now. Barkley was talking about Cline and said he used to play with Joe Kline (yeah, different spelling I believe and from Arkansas), but it was finally good to see a guy named Cline that could actually play basketball. Bwaa-ha-ha.

Reactions: aWhiteLoftonChism

VN Store

Back