Banks a talent Fulmer cant afford to keep

Originally posted by Volstorm@Jul 20, 2004 8:34 PM
:chair:

I would think you would be offended by the one of your wife beating you up.

:rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol: :rlol:

Meachem is better than Banks and faster( this kid is the real deal ).
Hannon came into his own last year and is as good a receiver as Banks and faster.
Both Smith and Swain are as good as Banks and as fast or faster.
T. Brown Has better hands.
C.J. Fayton can be as good as Banks if everything clicks and he's faster than Banks.
If the coaches (Sanders) could figure out how to use Tinsley correctly Mr. Banks wouldn't see the field.

On Defense Wade will be better and Hefney is the real deal, Stewart is a better DB than Banks and so are Allen and Campbell.

At QB its pretty obvious that Leak, Clausen, Ainge and Scheffaer are better than Banks.

Meachem is better than Banks and faster( this kid is the real deal ).
Yes

Hannon came into his own last year and is as good a receiver as Banks and faster.
I agree

Both Smith and Swain are as good as Banks and as fast or faster.
Maybe faster, but not sure about better

T. Brown Has better hands.
I have to go with Banks on that

C.J. Fayton can be as good as Banks if everything clicks and he's faster than Banks.
Faster yes, but too inconsistent

If the coaches (Sanders) could figure out how to use Tinsley correctly Mr. Banks wouldn't see the field.
Absolutely

On Defense Wade will be better and Hefney is the real deal, Stewart is a better DB than Banks and so are Allen and Campbell.
We hasn't seen Banks on Defense yet, and Wade is too busy running track to be that good.

At QB its pretty obvious that Leak, Clausen, Ainge and Scheffaer are better than Banks.
Duh.

Manning had some really good backs and receivers which so far this team the last 2 years has shown a lack thereof.

Wade is a really good DB (much, much better DB than WR), get use to hearing the name Hefney. Smith needs to get healthy and Swain showed last year if you get it close he catches it and he runs correct routes.

Also think on this Banks is not healthy either.

I disagree somewhat, Yes the OC put the controls in his hands because he knew he could do it right and be trusted. Any team must lean on their QB, but 1 receiver should never make or break a team and if it does then everyone needs to look at the coaches and see what is wrong.

but 1 receiver should never make or break a team and if it does then everyone needs to look at the coaches and see what is wrong.

Exactly my point.

Let's see what I like. LB'ers, CB's, WR without Banks, DE's, FB. The DT's scare me due to depth concerns and the loss of Jones ( the thin just got thinner) The DB's are thin but very, very talented. OL all the talent, no production so far. QB could be good, could be average and could be bad till Mid-October ( Pray that Leak is good enough to hold the starters position). The RB's have talent and promise but O-Line play will determine how good this team is.

Actually according to the radio (flag station of the Vol Network) Jones is going to play after all. The source talked to Mike Hamilton.

He's the best option UT has.

Now can anyone think of a way to get Sanders suspended for the month of Sept.

Originally posted by TNVOLS1@Jul 20, 2004 9:32 PM
He's the best option UT has.

Now THAT is the BEST idea I have heard in ages!!

Bring in a new QB coach. But then he may not be back. Oops. :ph34r:

I hope its true because of what he went thru and how much it'll help the D-Line.

Look for this name on the D-Line. Xavier Mitchell, he's a bigger faster Parys Haralson. another DB to look for is Ryan Karl.

VN Store

Back