bammer? Vandy? Who would you rather play

Only saw the first 10 min. of game and just tuned back in at the 6 min. mark. But what I've seen of Bama, they are playing fast. Wish they'd do that with us tomorrow, but they will try and slow it down like Sunday.

Glad its Bama as well. This team has absolutely no excuses - need to put Bama away early.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Vanderbilt is a mediocre team. As much as I'd have loved beating them a third time, they didn't deserve another shot at UT. And now there is no chance that one of their guys gets hot and I have to drive through Nashville and hear one of the Vandy graduates on The Zone hype them up. Last weekend, I had the unfortunate luck of being stuck in the Nashville media market while my father-in-law's TV was tuned to some show on Fox 17. I think it was George Plaster who was on there talking about how hot Vanderbilt was and how UT didn't want to play them again because the mighty Vandy was coming to get them.

Well, guess what. Flame extinguished. And, finally, we have a good chance to beat a team from the state of Alabama in a major sport for the first time since UAB in football. A matchup with Vanderbilt wouldn't have had any revenge factor for our team. This game does. I just hope UT can roll out of bed by 7:30PM.

VN Store

Back