Bama vs Miss St

It will be ok. Saban will make sure to not score an extra touchdown next game. No need for SEC to tell them anything. Saban will take care of it.

It really makes me wonder what they are allowed to get away with in the offseason that lets them get any player they want. I mean if this crap goes in during the game it’s got to be even worse when no one is looking.

Reactions: LibertyVol
I’m not watching the game but even Bama fans on Facebook are commenting that State is getting screwed.

Lol at that flag. Just saw the replay. I mean really, how do you miss it that bad?! Something screwy going on here.

Ths replay refs and the on the field refs were not about to let this game get close.

The SEC is the worst, I gave up watching games for the most part... others are starting to get it as well. Nobody is held accountable, at some point you have to figure its a plan.

Bama received a number of penalties tonight for a number of yards during the game... that number is 0. LOL

The only drama left in this CFB season is whether or not Tua can stay healthy enough to beat Georgia and keep Will Grier from winning the Heisman.

QUOTE="rjd970, post: 16019062, member: 9579"]The best players, coaches, and officiating. There is really no point in watching any more.[/QUOTE]
No doubt about it. But that is ok. The Big Orange is coming. And it ain't gonna matter how stacked the deck is.

Every week it seems like some Vol fans just cannot accept the fact that Bama is just that good. Blaming the officials is a convenient excuse. I am sure that 1 TD would have totally made a difference.

Every week it seems like some Vol fans just cannot accept the fact that Bama is just that good. Blaming the officials is a convenient excuse. I am sure that 1 TD would have totally made a difference.

Really? Who is saying Bama isn’t good? Who is saying that 1 TD would have made a difference?

This is about calling a fair game.

This same crew took 2 Bama TDs off the board with holding calls against Mizzou, one of which was nothing more than the DT tripping over his own feet.
The Refs will call penalities against Bama AFTER Bama is up 30 points or so. In the first half the refs seem tl help Bama all they can. If someone complains about a Bama bias Bama fans say look we get penalities too.

The Refs will call penalities against Bama AFTER Bama is up 30 points or so. In the first half the refs seem tl help Bama all they can. If someone complains about a Bama bias Bama fans say look we get penalities too.

The first TD came off the board when Bama was up 10-3.

Does anyone disagree there needs to be accountability? That block in the back call was beyond bad, and it took points off the board. The fumble wasn’t even reviewed. Quote penalty statistics all you want, but I’m trying to remember the last time Bama lost a game or was on the bad side of a game changing officiating call.

Rob Skelton calling Bama games is bad optics at the very least, especially with making a call like that. Anyone not wearing Crimson on Saturday can see it.

And before anyone says it, no, it wouldn’t have made a difference anyway. And yes, Bama is good.

The incestuous Birmingham office and Bama grads all over the place in the SEC office is an issue.

VN Store

Back