Bama vs Gators

now i think about it, with all them freshmen getting this much game time this early on they are likely to get another national championship in another 2 or 3 years

Umm we lose 3 guards this year which we're replacing very nicely and don't lose anybody next year (except Childress and maybe T.Smith we probably Smith). Pearl's recruiting will keep us above Florida. We have an awesome base now. Playing time only counts for so much.

Umm we lose 3 guards this year which we're replacing very nicely and don't lose anybody next year (except Childress and maybe T.Smith we probably Smith). Pearl's recruiting will keep us above Florida. We have an awesome base now. Playing time only counts for so much.

game time is alot better than just practice but i have a feeling this florida team will be something to see with so many players getting this much game time for 3-4 years

I will wager $1,000 that UF won't win a Nat'l Champ in the next 5 years.

i would rather bet on thier football team...the basketball i think will be pretty good that school has been doing something right to have back to back national championships though

They don't have Noah/Horford potential. No doubt, UF will be a top 25 team for the next 3-4 years with these kids but they're not going to be great.

Green should have stayed, but can't blame him for bolting once everyone else was gone and it appeared that Donovan may be interested in NBA jobs.

VN Store

Back