Bama submits play for league office review

I think they should have flagrant and non flagrant, like in basketball. Flagrant targeting would be extremely obvious to even the casual fan. Incidental targeting (such as when the offensive player moves into your path creating a head on collision) would be a person foul penalty and the player must exit for a series, but no ejection. They way is still promotes players to play clean but doesn't penalize a player too harshly for incidental contact.
Exactly. Use a little common sense and don't be in such a hurry to figure it out.

Reactions: catss350
It feels good to see the other team making these calls to the SEC office after a loss. Winners never have to make the wuss call to the office because they just win.

It looked like the kind of hit they were thinking about when they came up with the targeting call, but it has not been called as targeting this year in any game I've seen. Definitely wasn't when Keyton was the one getting hit.

I’m shocked he actually said this.

I honestly believe that as soon as the SEC had another great option for putting a team in the playoffs (GA) they lifted their protection of Saban's crew. Now Nicky gets to ply his trade on an even playing field for the first time ever and the cracks are forming rapidly.

Time for all the schools who have gotten hosed by calls favoring Bama over the years to submit all their calls. I’d love to see all the missed PI calls, missed targeting, missed face masks that Bama has benefitted from trending on twitter. I’m sure all the other SEC schools who are sick of Bama’s crap would be happy to do it

Reactions: sona
Im a high school football official.....coaches submit plays to my association after our games....like every single game.

Submit the "safety" that would've won the game for TX. Should have been a Bama loss.

Submit the "PI" on the final play vs TA&M that should've been called, possibly resulting in a other Bama loss.

Bama should and could easily have 3 losses right now. Any other team likely would have all three as losses.

Hopefully the league office makes note of the massive missed hold that led to Young getting hit there. Still, after watching the replay of Freak's youtube, it was shoulder pad to chest area. Targeting has a lot of specific rules involving launching and intent. The officials got it right.

Hopefully we sent in the Bammer receiver grabbing our DB and pulling him down that drew a flag on us.
That was horrible, but explained by having an officiating crew that struggles counting to 4.

What a whinner. Never thought I would hear Saban Whining about a game.
Desperate people do desperate things
He is a chump. He is gone soon.

He doesn't have much experience at losing, so doing so with grace doesn't appear to be in his repertoire. In at least the post-game comments that I heard, he also didn't give Tennessee much credit for making his defense look as bad as every other defense, excluding Pitt's, that we have played.

Such....what's the best descriptor.....irony? Hypocrisy? Regardless, it's laff out loud funny that bama is complaining about officiating. What's next...UK complaining about the ruperees? This world truly is turned upside down and inside out.

He doesn't have much experience at losing, so doing so with grace doesn't appear to be in his repertoire. In at least the post-game comments that I heard, he also didn't give Tennessee much credit for making his defense look as bad as every other defense, excluding Pitt's, that we have played.
I am trying to remember how he took the Tx A&M game loss last year. Every statement he makes at this point just makes him look like you stated a chump. I don't expect him to say we got out played and out hustled but he took an approach I did not expect. The Chump.
At this point he needs to color his hair, and do more AFLAC commercials.

He has turned into a whinner regarding fast tempo offenses, transfer portal, NIL, rule changes, and any other thing he doesn't see the Nick Saban way. Now he is attacking officiating after receiving the benefits of 15 good years of calls no matter who he was playing.

Reactions: catss350
He can submit every play to the SEC for all I care. We got the Dub and outplayed them for 60 minutes. Both teams got some breaks.

Heup could send the league about 20 plays where offensive holding wasn’t called. Plus the phantom pass interference call on TN on a critical 3rd and goal (or 16) play.

Go Vols!

Can you also get clarification on spiking the football after a td? Thanks nick

Reactions: jp1
Yeah, there were probably some roughing the passer fouls that weren't called, along with some OL holding. I think they probably evened out, and both teams had their chances to win the game, especially at the end.

Also, I think that Heupel outcoached Saban Saturday.

Wonder if Nick is feeling Father Time creeping up on him and is wanting number seven real bad.

There is some chatter Alabama has taken some Prima Donna's (Ricks,, for example) without setting some expectations that Georgia and OSU had laid down when recruiting him because of character concerns. They are not the same team this year they have been in the past. Too many mistakes, relatively undisciplined compared to former teams.

Let's also review the non-PI call on our guy in the endzone where he was pulled down by the shoulder pad and fell over the defenders' leg. Submit that one too, Satin.

So, two guys are in a bar drinking.
One looks over and says, “Hey, you went to Tennessee”
Tennessee guy says, “Yes I did. How did you know”
1st guy says, "I noticed your ring when you took a drink”
Tennessee guy says, “You went to Alabama, didn’t you?”
Bama guy says, "Yes.. How’d you know?
Tennessee guy says, “I noticed your ring when you were picking your nose”

Roll Turd

Reactions: MemphisVol77

VN Store

Back