Bama makes uga look like a doormat

fulmermaniac

Crush Em Kiffin
WOW! that's all i can pretty much say, Bama came out for the funeral alright, I hate to say it but dangit man ROLL TIDE ROLL. They smacked UGA in the mouth and said screw the blackout, which by the way was never really a factor anyway. You just saw Alabama, the 2008 National Champions, they would rape Oklahoma in the national title game and oh yes it will happen.

WOW! that's all i can pretty much say, Bama came out for the funeral alright, I hate to say it but dangit man ROLL TIDE ROLL. They smacked UGA in the mouth and said screw the blackout, which by the way was never really a factor anyway. You just saw Alabama, the 2008 National Champions, they would rape Oklahoma in the national title game and oh yes it will happen.

They beat the hell out of a team that struggled with South Carolina. They're good, but don't get ahead of yourself.

Talk about a team that came out and shut up the home team.......that was absolutely amazing......the Blackout looked like they were all lined up for a funeral......and it pretty much was.........

He may be around awhile..not sure he wants to give the pros a try again..plus not too many jobs are better than he has right now.

lucky for Bama that they scored 31 points in the first half... UGA outscored them 30-10 in the second half, they won that game in the 1st half... they did not finish that game.. with their d giving up that many points that shows their inexperience in finishing games

Tennessee wont get crushed by anyone the rest of this season, that Fla game's score looked worse than it actually should have been, but our d is too good to allow too many points, Bama wont score 41 on us i bet ya

Tennessee wont get crushed by anyone the rest of this season, that Fla game's score looked worse than it actually should have been, but our d is too good to allow too many points, Bama wont score 41 on us i bet ya

The 2005 defense was better. They gave up plenty of points late in the year. They'll wear out and break down just like any good defense does when they have no offense whatsoever to compliment them.

That depends on how much rest the d can get while the o is going 3 & out.

The 2005 defense was better. They gave up plenty of points late in the year. They'll wear out and break down just like any good defense does when they have no offense whatsoever to compliment them.
Happens everytime.

lucky for Bama that they scored 31 points in the first half... UGA outscored them 30-10 in the second half, they won that game in the 1st half... they did not finish that game.. with their d giving up that many points that shows their inexperience in finishing games

Up 31 - 0 at half, AL took their foot off the gas. Then when GA started to get close they popped them for another 10 points to put the game out of reach.

Up 31 - 0 at half, AL took their foot off the gas. Then when GA started to get close they popped them for another 10 points to put the game out of reach.

I'd have to agree. This was sort of similar to the UT-Cal game from 2006.

VN Store

Back