Bama is Beatable

What???
iyw0i1G.jpg

I love this fan base but also we can be our own worse enemies sometimes.Like idiots already posting videos screaming "We're coming for you Bama"rah rah.We beat a talented team,in the road and multiple other records today.Enjoy this Sunday for we hope many more are to come.Just try remember this team has a long way to go.Patience is of the virtue,I just hope we give Pruitt the time he deserves!These last two weeks showed me we got the rite coaches and this team is starting to believe in themselves.Florida ass whooping made alot of guys look in the mirror and decide if they wanna be here or take their ball and go home.I think we saw on the field today that decision.Go Vols

Yes, they are goliath, but goliath lost in the end. Though they are good, they aren't invincible. Just Sayin ...........
No, they’re not beatable. Yes, they are invincible.

Can we not just enjoy and appreciate this win vs Auburn without losing all sense of reality? Great win this week, hopefully we can keep it somewhat respectable next week (lose by no more than 21 or so points).

First of all, congrats on your SEC win today. Long time coming, but glad to see some progress here. Second of all, calm down. You are not beating Bama unless they play their scout team or Tua and Jalen Hurts get injured.

Although I'd love to see them lose.

Reactions: 1725gatorhater
Lol. We won but don’t go to far. I knew we had a good chance at this but Bama? I don’t think we can get within 28 points

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. I think we can at least give them somewhat of a game though and likely make a bowl game.

VN Store

Back