Bama BB shooting event per police report

My God

“We knew about that. Can’t control everything everybody does outside of practice. Nobody knew that was going to happen. College kids are out, Brandon hasn’t been in any type of trouble nor is he in any type of trouble in this case. Wrong spot at the wrong time,” Oats said.

How can that be the response? Dude brought a murderer his weapon and was involved in a shooting and coach plays the "well you know college kids" card. What a terrible look.

The Alabama cop's statement that Miller can't be charged with a crime is a bit of a surprise to me. I wonder if he's pretty vulnerable to a civil suit though? The story says he both furnished a murder weapon to an Intoxicated person, then blocked the victims egress with his car. Dang. Again, if the story is accurate.

Exactly what I'd expect from the upstanding bunch that helped Logan Young fall "up" the stairs in the midst of a federal investigation.

Nate Oats should be ashamed. Alabama should be ashamed. What garbage. What garbage excuses from garbage people.

My God

“We knew about that. Can’t control everything everybody does outside of practice. Nobody knew that was going to happen. College kids are out, Brandon hasn’t been in any type of trouble nor is he in any type of trouble in this case. Wrong spot at the wrong time,” Oats said.

How can that be the response? Dude brought a murderer his weapon and was involved in a shooting and coach plays the "well you know college kids" card. What a terrible look.
I thought the exact same thing when I read it.

Oates handling of this is horrible. He's handling this like it's a minor thing. He has players involved in a murder. I'm shocked myself that they cannot charge Miller with anything. If all of this is accurate,and I know this is a understatement, things are looking to go downhill pretty fast with Alabama's basketball program.

Exactly what I'd expect from the upstanding bunch that helped Logan Young fall "up" the stairs in the midst of a federal investigation.

Nate Oats should be ashamed. Alabama should be ashamed. What garbage. What garbage excuses from garbage people.
Logan Yound. Now there's a cat-daddy name from the Alabama lurid past. Quite appropriate, eh?

My God

That is literally one of the worst responses I’ve ever seen by a coach given the situation. If I were in power at Alabama I’d kick Miller off the team and Oats would be fired immediately for such a blatantly ignorant comment.

How does a player with Miller’s talent and NBA future not tell Miles and Davis that there’s no way he’s bringing a gun to them? His actions were stupid at the highest level.

Logan Yound. Now there's a cat-daddy name from the Alabama lurid past. Quite appropriate, eh?

Utterly appropriate. Such a fortuitous turns of events for ol' Alabama. Mmm.

People laugh at the displays of hate and nasty behavior we get from students and fans in rivalries today, but I sometimes think young folks do not appreciate how much more vicious and directly threatening some of these southern football fanbases could get back in the day.

The Alabama cop's statement that Miller can't be charged with a crime is a bit of a surprise to me. I wonder if he's pretty vulnerable to a civil suit though? The story says he both furnished a murder weapon to an Intoxicated person, then blocked the victims egress with his car. Dang. Again, if the story is accurate.

somebody needs to check the cops bank account. I’d guarantee it went up at least 6 figures.

Go VOLS

My God

Pretty pathetic response. If this was a normal person on the street, you'd damn better believe it'd be different

Why would that be surprise. He is a good player and it’s Alabama.

VN Store

Back