Bama a 30 point Favorite Over Tennessee?

In setting the spread, you have to take note of the fact that while Tennessee has played better, they still aren't scoring points.

This could not be more wrong. The line will be set on how the oddsmakers feel they can get the most action on the game.

Reactions: peerless98
I think the OP is correct here. Somewhere around 30 +/- 2.5 would be about accurate. Bama's closest final score this year was this week and they won by 19.

I would rest and heal up as many players this week as possible and get ready SC and the down hill stretch of games to try and possibly get to a bowl. Some of you might dislike what I'm saying but we don't have the horses to run with Bama and it's not even close.

This could not be more wrong. The line will be set on how the oddsmakers feel they can get the most action on the game.

Well, of course. And what do they base that on? They base it on public perception of these two teams, which is based on how they play.

Alabama scores a lot of points. Tennessee doesn't.

Reactions: 08Vol
Doubt Mauer will play so scoring points will be tough. No points nothing to talk about. They can score as many as they want. Keep the play clock running.

I will add though...PLEASE wear the orange pants again. If for nothing else I want to see white jerseys over orange pants again. It's been 6 years and we haven't seen them yet in the Nike uniforms.

Reactions: white65 and vols40
Bama will have 28 on slants in the first half if they want. We don’t have the pass rush to prevent a shooting spree and they have some of the best receivers in the country. Stay healthy, try to attack them in the middle as well, but I expect to be boat raced.

Bama will have 28 on slants in the first half if they want. We don’t have the pass rush to prevent a shooting spree and they have some of the best receivers in the country. Stay healthy, try to attack them in the middle as well, but I expect to be boat raced.
Let them throw it. Pruitt will have a good plan

VN Store

Back