Bama’s past is littered with cheating and dishonorable tactics

I know Bernard King and Jimmy Streater had nice "rides." From what I was told........................
I was in school at same time King was there. I remember going to Burger King on strip one weekend night and seeing Bernard in older, beat up car. It would have probably been King’s junior year. I remember being surprised as I thought he would be in a nice car - as a gift from some generous fan. But, I do remember seeing Johnny Darden about that same timeframe in a nice sports car.

Nothing like watching Paul (Saban athletic supporter) Finebaum tell last night that what Nicky said was of little consequence, but Fisher took it way to far. Bammer homer
Finebaum is a shameless Saban acolyte and water carrier. He sold his soul to Little Nicky years ago and has no journalistic credibility to speak on this topic.

Reactions: GameTime
Any other items that should be added to the list of Bammer sins? I’d particularly like to hear from older fans.[/QUOTE said:
Julio Jones posted a video of himself playing basketball at the same time of his ACT test (which he passed). One of the most amazing feats of his life--being in two places at once.

A highly coveted defensive lineman from southern Alabama played for Bama in the early 2000's. One of his high school teachers said he could barely read, was given passing grades because of his "football future" and there was no way he could pass the ACT. Yet, he somehow passed the ACT and played 4 years for the Tide. I can only guess just signing with the Tide increases your IQ significantly.

I was in school at same time King was there. I remember going to Burger King on strip one weekend night and seeing Bernard in older, beat up car. It would have probably been King’s junior year. I remember being surprised as I thought he would be in a nice car - as a gift from some generous fan. But, I do remember seeing Johnny Darden about that same timeframe in a nice sports car.
Olds 442

VN Store

Back