Bad News Bears

ShoalCreekVol

That's who this team reminds me of. Josh "Buttermaker" Heupel and his ragtag team of misfits. Led on the field by our own Amanda, also known as Hendon Hooker.

We are staying in games we shouldn't stay in, blowing out teams we should be evenly matched with, and eventually we're going to win one of these over-matched contests. You can feel it coming.

This team is exciting, plays with heart, and probably more talented than we thought they would be. I'm enjoying the crap out of watching them play.

That's who this team reminds me of. Josh "Buttermaker" Heupel and his ragtag team of misfits. Led on the field by our own Amanda, also known as Hendon Hooker.

We are staying in games we shouldn't stay in, blowing out teams we should be evenly matched with, and eventually we're going to win one of these over-matched contests. You can feel it coming.

This team is exciting, plays with heart, and probably more talented than we thought they would be. I'm enjoying the crap out of watching them play.
Like everyone, my opinions are a work in progress with this team. Effort by the team and excellent scheming by the offensive and defensive coaches are obvious. I’m like all die hard Vol fans, I-want to win now, but these guys steal your heart with their aggressive style of play. After the last 3 years of apathy and sometimes players and coaches giving up, this team is a breath of fresh air. They have my support 100%.

That’s what you’re left with when you mismanage a program year after year after year. We’re lucky to have Josh Heupel leading this team of “misfits”. With time, he’ll be leading hard-nosed ball players. And that’s not to take away anything from our current roster. They’re building the foundation for success.

I've used that comparison too, as mad as it make me.

There is just something about this staff. They are getting everything out of these players. That's what good coaches do. No wonder the players have bought in like they have. Bout time we had it at UT.

and eventually we're going to win one of these over-matched contests. You can feel it coming.

I think eventually comes in two weeks when we beat the KY mildcats. We will be underdogs (not to be confused with the cartoon character by the same name) in that game and away from home. Everyone says that KY is "stout" on both sides of the line. I think we will severely test that theory out with our run game.

I'd say Jermey Banks is Tanner as he's the most likely to fight the entire 7th grade.

But who's Kelly Leak and Amanda?

Haha you beat me to it, I was going to say Jeremy as well. Came to mind immediately.

I'm already on the record that I think Hendon Hooker is our Amanda.

Like everyone, my opinions are a work in progress with this team. Effort by the team and excellent scheming by the offensive and defensive coaches are obvious. I’m like all die hard Vol fans, I-want to win now, but these guys steal your heart with their aggressive style of play. After the last 3 years of apathy and sometimes players and coaches giving up, this team is a breath of fresh air. They have my support 100%.

Agree- 100%. But then again, I've been faked out before.....someone said somthing about watching the belt buckle, not the helmet, but by the time I figured it out everything was past me :)

Go Vols!

I've used that comparison too, as mad as it make me.

There is just something about this staff. They are getting everything out of these players. That's what good coaches do. No wonder the players have bought in like they have. Bout time we had it at UT.
Agree 100%. Well stated, I think we have something special starting GBO

Reactions: ShoalCreekVol
They definitely are seeing more improvement in year one than we are used to seeing. If we go 3/4 from here on, I will be super excited.

VN Store

Back