AV dropping discouraging news...

Keeping Pruitt is essentially a bowl ban...
tenor.gif

Not really. Never have cauterized the enormous gapping wound at the center of this whole mess. Probably never will. Tennessee football is dead until people like Fulmer and Haslam stop having undue influence. There’s still several of our moron fans that think Fulmer has done a fantastic job as AD.

How has he done worse than Hamilton or Currie?

Extended a coach with 13-12 record with a GSU loss and absolutely no leverage during a pandemic...

Negotiated no offset language in Pruitt's contract

Very big mistake. Or, I wonder if he did that for this very reason today..thought it would protect Pruitt and guarantee a 4th year regardless what happened this season.

Reactions: BigOrangeMojo
The extension and standing by Pruitt are the only real missteps I've seen.. big ones for sure though. First AD to actually open the checkbook since Dickey though.

Other than F'ing up the most important hire in the department, negotiating a bad agreement with that person, and then EXTENDING that deal for no reason, he's done an OK job.

Its like saying other that eating people, Dahmer wasnt a bad guy

AV? He is MIT_Beaver to me. Don’t know why y’all give him any credence.

It’s obvious it’s going to get worse. That’s no insider info. He never gives any specifics.

Blah blah blah

He also speaks in vague terms so that if he ever gets close to breaking news he can claim it as "inside knowledge." Worst case, he ends up being mostly wrong and pivots to the ever bulletproof "Something changed, my info was correct before {said unknown change} occurred."

Sometimes, to rise again, you just gotta burn it all down.

Well, the Hill has been a blazing for yrs so one would think we are due for some good fortune. U to think it’s time to clean house from the top down and remove and disallow influence from many of the boosters.

Who was the better option?

Bad hire, not sure how that 11th hour hire can be held against him with so little options. Standing by Pruitt now.. that's an argument I could see.

Thats the thing.. A man in Fulmer's position has to posture publicly.. People can scoff at the notion, but Fulmer and another set of people are largely responsible for this investigation that is transpiring.. There are a lot of people that think/thought that Fulmer was the gilted ultimate VOLUNTEER that returned to be the new blood savior when he rode back into town this time but there have been plenty of back pats over the years..

Bottom line we need new power players and administrative professionals that are forward thinking and pulling in the same direction..

You can look across the country where those types of institutions are located

I couldn’t care less what AV has to say. My biggest concern is the lack of decisiveness from the administration.

It was reported tonight that Dan Mullen has an interview with the Jets. We’re going to keep farting around, the Florida job is going to open up, and as usual we’ll be picking up the scraps.

Just fire Pruitt already before this gets worse. I’m over the ineptitude.

I couldn’t care less what AV has to say. My biggest concern is the lack of decisiveness from the administration.

It was reported tonight that Dan Mullen has an interview with the Jets. We’re going to keep farting around, the Florida job is going to open up, and as usual we’ll be picking up the scraps.

Just fire Pruitt already before this gets worse. I’m over the ineptitude.
You know I want to agree with you. That said Florida and Tennessee are shopping from a different barrel of coaches. I doubt they have any effect on who Tennessee gets

Reactions: N.ohio vol
You know I want to agree with you. That said Florida and Tennessee are shopping from a different barrel of coaches. I doubt they have any effect on who Tennessee gets

They shop for coaches from the top shelf and we shop from the bargain bin....

Reactions: loservol

VN Store

Back