Automobilia etc....

I want to see what it does on the articulation ramp. Funny that wasn't shown in any ads I've seen.

The true off road enthusiasts, will pass on the bronco because of the IFS.. But that's only a small percentage of the market anyway.

Reactions: BennesseeVols
I went ahead and reserved one just for fun. I doubt I'll buy it, but I appreciate their effort.

So I might be forced into the used car market. Ugh. My daughter's car may need a new transmission and I'm not sure the value of the car warrants paying to fix it. Have I mentioned I hate buying cars? lol.

So I might be forced into the used car market. Ugh. My daughter's car may need a new transmission and I'm not sure the value of the car warrants paying to fix it. Have I mentioned I hate buying cars? lol.

It doesn't have to be hard.

Having said that, you've hit the market at a really bad time. Used car values are through the roof right now. Pandemic really interrupted supply and plenty of people with stimulus money in their pockets.

It doesn't have to be hard.

Having said that, you've hit the market at a really bad time. Used car values are through the roof right now. Pandemic really interrupted supply and plenty of people with stimulus money in their pockets.
Yeah, that's what I've been told. I'm the king of good timing. lol.

Reactions: txbo
Obviously I don’t expect you to buy from me, but I can at least help ya with the details of the deal
If you have something you think I might be interested in, hit me up. I hope to know in a few days whether her car is fixable or not. I took it to another mechanic yesterday and it might not be the transmission after all. 🤞

If you have something you think I might be interested in, hit me up. I hope to know in a few days whether her car is fixable or not. I took it to another mechanic yesterday and it might not be the transmission after all. 🤞
Not sure what you're looking for, but if she can drive a manual i'm selling my jeep LJ and my Mazdaspeed3. They're both 6 speeds.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Any gearheads/builders in here?

I'm about to start on the short block for a 408 LS stroker. It's all forged internals (K1) with wiseco domed pisons @ 11.6 to 1 CR. I've been looking at multiple cam options and manufacturers and it seems I've hit a brick wall with options.

Looking for something strong in midrange to high end torque and power curve. Prefer to stay in 2k to 7k range (manual transmission). 235/251 duration @ .050. This is set up for street car, so driveability is a plus. There will be a cheater shot system installed, but 100 shot max. AFR 260cc heads will be on top with a 102mm intake and TB.

I've checked out comp and have had good luck with their products before. There's the obvious TSP packages and cam motion line up.

Any thoughts or preferences y'all may have? Any input is appreciated.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Any gearheads/builders in here?

I'm about to start on the short block for a 408 LS stroker. It's all forged internals (K1) with wiseco domed pisons @ 11.6 to 1 CR. I've been looking at multiple cam options and manufacturers and it seems I've hit a brick wall with options.

Looking for something strong in midrange to high end torque and power curve. Prefer to stay in 2k to 7k range (manual transmission). 235/251 duration @ .050. This is set up for street car, so driveability is a plus. There will be a cheater shot system installed, but 100 shot max. AFR 260cc heads will be on top with a 102mm intake and TB.

I've checked out comp and have had good luck with their products before. There's the obvious TSP packages and cam motion line up.

Any thoughts or preferences y'all may have? Any input is appreciated.

Call these guys...

Brian Tooley Racing

VN Store

Back