Automobilia etc....

I have test driven many over the years, I own a little brother to one. If you want to check out some history look up the AMG Hammer from the late 80's. 6 L 32 valve V8.
I have seen where you moved to Florida, there is a car show I go to every year on Amelia Island called the Cconcours de Elegance. We ate already making our plans, it's the the second weekend of March.
I might get the mustang out and go too!

So I’m moving to Knoxville this July I believe, and I’m considering buying a foxbody mustang roller and putting a coyote 5.0 in it. I know most LS swap these but I’ve gotten something else in mind. Anyone know of a place in Tennessee that would know how to do this? I admittedly don’t know what all goes into it, I know they sell conversion kits

Weird question here but:
2017 Honda CRV, practically new, parked in a garage for at least several hours but was emanating a constant sound coming from the rear undercarriage that sounds like a mini compressor but much smaller/quieter. At some point it did stop on it's own but I'm not sure for what duration this actually went on. Very odd to hear when the car is not even on and no key in the ignition. Any ideas?

Weird question here but:
2017 Honda CRV, practically new, parked in a garage for at least several hours but was emanating a constant sound coming from the rear undercarriage that sounds like a mini compressor but much smaller/quieter. At some point it did stop on it's own but I'm not sure for what duration this actually went on. Very odd to hear when the car is not even on and no key in the ignition. Any ideas?

If I had to guess, it was running a evap test. Part of the emissions system.

It can't do it as soon as the car is shut off, so it will do it later after its cooled off. Completely normal.

So I’m moving to Knoxville this July I believe, and I’m considering buying a foxbody mustang roller and putting a coyote 5.0 in it. I know most LS swap these but I’ve gotten something else in mind. Anyone know of a place in Tennessee that would know how to do this? I admittedly don’t know what all goes into it, I know they sell conversion kits
On the Coyote in a Fox body, DeWayne's Street Rod Shop Parrottsville, TN. I saw one that he did recently, and he does work for me. DeWayne (423-623-0654). I spoke with him yesterday about you, and he said he would be happy to help.

The guy can do anything. He is semi-retired, and closed his retail shop, and works from a large garage at his house. He is honest, reasonably priced, and good at fabricating. As long as you don't pressure him and aren't in a big hurry. He enjoys working on hot rods at his own pace.

Reactions: Berry4Heisman14
On the Coyote in a Fox body, DeWayne's Street Rod Shop Parrottsville, TN. I saw one that he did recently, and he does work for me. DeWayne (423-623-0654). I spoke with him yesterday about you, and he said he would be happy to help.

The guy can do anything. He is semi-retired, and closed his retail shop, and works from a large garage at his house. He is honest, reasonably priced, and good at fabricating. As long as you don't pressure him and aren't in a big hurry. He enjoys working on hot rods at his own pace.
Wow thank you so much! I found a roller for 1700$, so it’s definitley happening once I’m settled and moved in Knoxville. Thanks again!

Wow thank you so much! I found a roller for 1700$, so it’s definitley happening once I’m settled and moved in Knoxville. Thanks again!
He has a 61 or 62 Falcon in his shop right now that he cut the entire unibody out from underneath, cut out the engine compartment, welded in a full frame underneath, tubbed it, narrowed the rear, and put in a Mustang II front suspension and steering rack, and a coil over suspension out back with a Panhard bar. I am not sure what engine is going in, but he can put any engine in anything. He just cuts out inner fenders to widen the engine bay, and makes a new engine compartment, with a front suspension that takes up less room.

He also does Vintage Air conditioning installs. Yesterday, a guy came in to check out his parts that came in for a mid-60's Mustang. It was about $5,000-6,000 worth of coil over suspension and Wilwood brakes. He also has a 78 or 79 Pontiac Phoenix in right now that has an LS engine swap. The Phoenix is the same body as a Chevy Nova.

Reactions: Berry4Heisman14
He has a 61 or 62 Falcon in his shop right now that he cut the entire unibody out from underneath, cut out the engine compartment, welded in a full frame underneath, tubbed it, narrowed the rear, and put in a Mustang II front suspension and steering rack, and a coil over suspension out back with a Panhard bar. I am not sure what engine is going in, but he can put any engine in anything. He just cuts out inner fenders to widen the engine bay, and makes a new engine compartment, with a front suspension that takes up less room.

He also does Vintage Air conditioning installs. Yesterday, a guy came in to check out his parts that came in for a mid-60's Mustang. It was about $5,000-6,000 worth of coil over suspension and Wilwood brakes. He also has a 78 or 79 Pontiac Phoenix in right now that has an LS engine swap. The Phoenix is the same body as a Chevy Nova.
Sounds like he lives the life I’d like to

Love the window "cranks".

gw.jpg

Here's why a 1974 Ford Bronco sold for $650,000

Reactions: ETV
I almost bought one when the latest one just came out. I took a test drive, but didn't buy. Nice car though.
I've had one before. I want a Mustang (it's just convincing the better half to let me do it), so the Fusion Sport makes sense. ie, fun to drive but still "family" friendly.

****good news! She said I can get a Mustang!!!

VN Store

Back