Australian Baby Name

Aussie Vol

Hi all, this is my first post. I just had my first son. I am an Aussie that did exchange football semester 2009. Since then I’ve gotten hooked on Vol sports. I decided to name him PEYTON. No one really watches college sport in Australia, so most don’t understand it. But I love it and I’m a proud Vol!

EDD49C7E-7B07-4437-8658-2698479B6A19.jpeg

Australia-Meme-3.png

Congratulations! Great name choice...pretty sure a few newborns have received that name in Vol Nation.

Reactions: Aussie Vol
Congrats on the baby.

Save your family and country and dont introduce them to vols football. It's the source or heartache.

Welcome aboard vn.

Hi all, this is my first post. I just had my first son. I am an Aussie that did exchange football semester 2009. Since then I’ve gotten hooked on Vol sports. I decided to name him PEYTON. No one really watches college sport in Australia, so most don’t understand it. But I love it and I’m a proud Vol!

View attachment 179967

Welcome, and congratulations on the birth. Good name for a boy down under, he might not end up being one of five or six in his class being called that. I live within 20 minutes of UT, but until they start running the programs while using their brains up here, I am more likely to be up between 2 AM and 5AM to catch the Swans games. And you are down there trying to follow things up here. Crazy.

View attachment 179967

That's awesome man!

View attachment 179967
You're a day ahead of us, right?

Who's our OC?

VN Store

Back