Austin Price on the Locker Room Show says

Not sure what the point of this is. Are you suggesting that the fact that this happened while he was the coach there means he shouldn’t get a look at beating the coach here? Not sure how he did anything to create this situation. The article you posted he says when addressing the team about the seriousness of these types of situations he told them he’d seen the video (when in fact he hadn’t) in an effort to make a bigger impression. Not sure that’s even post worthy. Who cares.
Like I said...that dude is a straight up badazz coach. He took over a pathetic roster and had them on the cusp of making the cfb and has had them in the hunt several times. He’s also one of the int coaches in that conference to have had any success against Ohio state. And after what he accomplished at Vandy it’s not the slightest bit surprising that he’s done wel there. But he could do better here than at penn state and he’d be crazy to not realize it.

How would Franklin be interested but not Fickell? Makes no sense unless Franklin thinks he's about to get canned.

Speculation, Penn State and he don't get along as well as he'd hoped. Price said he enjoyed the SEC and it was familiar to him. People think Fickel is hoping Day heads the NFL and he wants the Ohio State job.

I’d take James Franklin all day everyday. That dude is a world class coach. Not sure why anyone wouldn’t want him

1. He was or is not a world class coach.
2. He has has sexual assault and character issues everywhere he has been.
3. May have a little coaching ability but not much more than we have already had over the last two decades of dysfunction.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Parker search firm has reached out to Luke Fickel and James Franklin in addition to the names mentioned here. He said Franklin was more realistic than Fickel. They talked about Tony Elliot and mentioned Sonny Dykes.

Hubbs said he thinks Parker has reached out to a number of sitting coaches at P5 schools to gauge interest but he doesn't know how much interest was returned. They both admitted with White being so unfamiliar to everyone that not much was coming from the Knoxville side of things right now.
HTF, do you not reach out to Lincoln Riley, Chris Peterson, or even Dan Mullen before you go to Franklin?

They also said absolutely 0 chance Freeze is looked at and virtually the same chance Kiffin was looked at and that that came from Boyd and Plowman.
Yeah. I actually think either would do a great job but there’s no chance we would go after either. Kiffin burned too many bridges and at this point to get him here would take too much money. Freeze is just too damn radioactive right now.

I know someone that changed a tire for this guy who went to college with this one girls cousin whom happens the be the bag lady at Kroger that overheard someone in line say that they are friends with their roommates buddy who played a Fortnite match who ended up losing to a guy that was friends with this guy from Target who overheard someone in Isle 6 say that their friend was told we should find out this week.

Franklin would be a good get. He had back to back 9 win seasons at Vandy. BACK TO BACK 9 WIN SEASONS AT VANDY. Almost had 4, 11 win season's in a row at Penn. Aside from this year, the guy is consistent and I don't know the reason behind this season.

He is making around 6 million right now. We'd have to pay him Nick Saban money to get him in this mess. Id bet he'd turn us down

I know someone that changed a tire for this guy who went to college with this one girls cousin whom happens the be the bag lady at Kroger that overheard someone in line say that they are friends with their roommates buddy who played a Fortnite match who ended up losing to a guy that was friends with this guy from Target who overheard someone in Isle 6 say that their friend was told we should find out this week.

Stop

Franklin would be a good get. He had back to back 9 win seasons at Vandy. BACK TO BACK 9 WIN SEASONS AT VANDY. Almost had 4, 11 win season's in a row at Penn. Aside from this year, the guy is consistent and I don't know the reason behind this season.

He is making around 6 million right now. We'd have to pay him Nick Saban money to get him in this mess. Id bet he'd turn us down
Pay him. The guy is an obnoxious winner. Prolly just looking for a raise ala Gundy.

Reactions: VolForLife83

VN Store

Back