Austin Lewis - DL - Grad Transfer Walk on

Other than the pedigree of signing with USC 4-5 years prior to playing his one season here, Tremblay's resume was weaker than Lewis's.
USC...vs...Liberty...isn't exactly apples to apples...

Lewis will easily triple Tremblay's TFLs with 15+ and likely 10+ sacks. If he tries.

Reactions: hjeagle1vol
I'd imagine he'll be starting this year, if not game 1, then definitely by game 3 or 4. Too good to be held back. He didn't come here to sit. If he was an AA at Liberty, imagine when he has help around him and Garner coaching him up.

Reactions: PlanetVolunteer
I'd imagine he'll be starting this year, if not game 1, then definitely by game 3 or 4. Too good to be held back. He didn't come here to sit. If he was an AA at Liberty, imagine when he has help around him and Garner coaching him up.
Take Ja'Quain Blakely's spot?

He at least seems a good bit more athletic than Tremblay.

I figure him to be a second stringer, but considering how many unproven guys we have I could see that happening.

Take Ja'Quain Blakely's spot?

He at least seems a good bit more athletic than Tremblay.

I figure him to be a second stringer, but considering how many unproven guys we have I could see that happening.
I'd imagine he will take whoever's spot is ahead of him. Don't think we have another AA on the roster. He'll just need some time to "tune up". We'll need some patience, but I'd be surprised if he isn't our best or 2nd best defender by season end.

I'd imagine he will take whoever's spot is ahead of him. Don't think we have another AA on the roster. He'll just need some time to "tune up". We'll need some patience, but I'd be surprised if he isn't our best or 2nd best defender by season end.
Best or second best defender on the team??

Idk after his all american season he was pretty pedestrian at Liberty.

Either way I'm now more confident we have someone that will help us be better.

Best or second best defender on the team??

Idk after his all american season he was pretty pedestrian at Liberty.

Either way I'm now more confident we have someone that will help us be better.
He was injured and then ineligible. He's now healthier than ever. Repping more weight, faster, more agile than before. He can certainly get back to AA form under Garner.

VN Store

Back