Austin Lewis - DL - Grad Transfer Walk on

I know the jokes are hilarious on here no doubt but i don't see anything wrong with a young man his size wanting a chance to compete in one of the top 3 conferences in the nation. He might be ready for the big time...we will see soon enough...

Might?

He didn't come all the way here, and Heupel didn't take him, just to ride the bench. He came to start and contribute.

Looks like Lattimer from The Program. I need him to paint his face.View attachment 452831

I know dude. What an awesome opportunity for this guy! He worked his tail off and produced at the collegiate level and now he’s been offered to play in front of 102,455 fans under the lights. I bet he goes off!!!

I love this!

Looking like that and having been a freshman FCS all American is scholarship worthy.

If you're a freshman all American at the FCS level that pretty much translates to him being able to compete at the FBS level.

I mean there's no reason to think he can't push for a Tremblay like impact. And he's a PWO!

I know the jokes are hilarious on here no doubt but i don't see anything wrong with a young man his size wanting a chance to compete in one of the top 3 conferences in the nation. He might be ready for the big time...we will see soon enough...
That's like saying the BaseVols are one of the top 3 in HR's this year.

#1 and it's not close.

I work with a former Liberty player who knows him.

According to him, he needs to be faster but has good length.

I know, I know…
Just saw this kid is from Jonesborugh. He is doing some NIL stuff for the distillery there. Really cool. I do NOT approach or give a flying rats ass about Tennessee players or recruits on SM. I subscribe to Tri City Business posts. (iow was in my feed).

Not sure if dude is on HGH or not, if he isnt, he sure missed a damn good opportunity.

My thinking exactly. If we can get just equal production as Tremblay from a PWO, I'd consider that a big win.

He from just down the road…I work with Crockett peeps and showed his pic to them Saturday and they couldn’t believe his awesomeness hossemness from just a few years back

VN Store

Back