Auburn

Auburn didn't win this game because of the refs. We kept turning the ball over and couldn't play defense.

I bet Pat will have ulcers (if she already doesn't) before the season is over with this group.

the lady vols are not a real good team at this point. They rarely score in transition because they are not quick except for Bass who happens to be too short and is a defensive liability.

The freshman thing is getting a little old since these players have been playing for almost three month now.
A freshman who has been playing this long should be at a sophomore level by now.

They had a ton of turnovers and Auburn stole the ball all day long, it was pretty poor play on our part.

It looked like Auburn did two years ago with Candance and crew and their in-exoperienced players. Nell will be in the same shape Pat is next year so she needs to enjoy the moment. I told my granddaughter who loves to go to this game that until Auburn plays the big boys no one will really know if they are for real. They bashed the Lady Vols today. It looked like they were asleep on some of the transitions and could not hit the side of a big red barn. They will need to play like sophomores at this point in time and get the "I'm new" out of their system. As for Pat she stood on the sidelines with her arms crossed over her chest most of the game. I am sure if looks could kill there would have been a lot of dead players...I would not want to have been on that bus going back to Knoxville today.

VN Store

Back