Auburn vs. Kentucky Pregame Discussion

until this gets moved. ill say auburn by 3. as long as they contain meeks. i went to a game earlier this year they have good players they just need to play together. plus i hate kentucky

:) Glad to win, no doubt. You know how we delusional UK fans are--- disappointed that Meeks didn't score 50 or that we didn't score 100, etc.

j/k

;)

:) Glad to win, no doubt. You know how we delusional UK fans are--- disappointed that Meeks didn't score 50 or that we didn't score 100, etc.

j/k

;)

Meeks still put up 30 or 31. Brian, are there any rumors of Meeks leaving early? He's a great player.

j/k

;)

If anyone other than Meeks or Patterson could step up for long periods of time then Kentucky would win the SEC going away.

If anyone other than Meeks or Patterson could step up for long periods of time then Kentucky would win the SEC going away.

We've seen flashes of it with Stevenson. If only he had about 30 more pounds on that long frame! :)

We've seen flashes of it with Stevenson. If only he had about 30 more pounds on that long frame! :)

...then he could be UK's guy that jumps to block field goals on the football team.

Always gotta have my priorities right.

VN Store

Back