@ Auburn, Sat, 2/27/2021, ESPN, 12:00pm, (Aub 77, TN 72)

I think Cooper is done and will be a borderline lottery pick. But UT needs to bring it, huge game for the psyche of this team. Back to back SEC road wins (losing teams, I know) even tho both teams are missing players, would still be impressive, imo. Shows mad heart, considering everybody is starting to turn on u, just beat who is in front of u. I still think this team's best basketball is still in front of them

I think Cooper is done and will be a borderline lottery pick. But UT needs to bring it, huge game for the psyche of this team. Back to back SEC road wins (losing teams, I know) even tho both teams are missing players, would still be impressive, imo. Shows mad heart, considering everybody is starting to turn on u, just beat who is in front of u. I still think this team's best basketball is still in front of them
This Tennessee team gets everyone’s best effort. Vandy was short-handed, but they played hard and played great defense. Other than the sloppy turnovers, I thought we did decently offensively. I sure wish Keon would go back to his original hairdo, though. Ever since he went to the hangin’ doo, he has been snake bitten. Listen, this team is good. It’s there, but it’s got to be put together, and it just might happen.

Reactions: Catbone and The Dog

This will be Auburn's SEC Tournament game since they are ineligible for the 2021 SEC Tournament.

Coach Barnes has always had trouble against Pearl at Auburn.

I see a high scoring game in the 80's with Tennessee winning.

Reactions: The Dog
This Tennessee team gets everyone’s best effort. Vandy was short-handed, but they played hard and played great defense. Other than the sloppy turnovers, I thought we did decently offensively. I sure wish Keon would go back to his original hairdo, though. Ever since he went to the hangin’ doo, he has been snake bitten. Listen, this team is good. It’s there, but it’s got to be put together, and it just might happen.
Definitely the hair. Santiago’s hair has damaged his entire season...

This will be Auburn's SEC Tournament game since they are ineligible for the 2021 SEC Tournament.

Coach Barnes has always had trouble against Pearl at Auburn.

I see a high scoring game in the 80's with Tennessee winning.
Auburn has too many big mean dudes that fight for every rebound and play physical. They will shove Fulky and Pons out and make them disappear. They’ll shoot 3s and outrebound us. If Cooper plays we don’t have anyone to stay in front of him. He’ll either score or lob for a dunk over and over. Terrible matchup for us. Pearl will have them ready. They’ll press and bully Santiago and our other guards. I don’t feel good about this one at all.

Reactions: birdie74
This just feels like a typical Pearl spot where they will play inspired us against the world ball and beat us handily. I will gladly eat crow if we win but I just think they will press us into turnovers and bomb away from 3 like we’ve seen the last couple years against them.

I sure would like to beat Auburn tomorrow.... I honestly think we have wandered in the wilderness the past several games, hopefully our shots fail and we eliminate unforced errors

Good luck Big Orange!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back