Auburn just got screwed...

I’m shocked to see some posters debating whether it was foul on the 3 point shot.

He clearly bumped him and didn’t give any room for the shooter to land.

It’s not even remotely close to the same with Lamonte Turner “fouling” Edwards on that 3 point shot considering Edwards initiated the contact by sticking his leg out.

And if Harper would have made his free throw, it wouldn’t have mattered.

I’m shocked to see some posters debating whether it was foul on the 3 point shot.

It’s not even remotely close to the same with Lamonte Turner “fouling” Edwards on that 3 point shot considering Edwards initiated the contact by sticking his leg out.

Definite foul. But definite double dribble waaaay before the foul. Both deserve to be mentioned. Foul would not have happened had a competent officiating crew called the double dribble.

The defender just stood there and even leaned back away. The shooter clearly jumped into him.
The shooter was clearly outside the 3 point line when he put up the shot. The defender was INSIDE the 3 point line when he left the floor and outside it with the shooter when the shooter came down. Not even close. And, it was a double dribble missed call for sure.

And your thoughts on the missed double dribble call?

The shooter was clearly outside the 3 point line when he put up the shot. The defender was INSIDE the 3 point line when he left the floor and outside it with the shooter when the shooter came down. Not even close. And, it was a double dribble missed call for sure.
Are you talking about Auburn's last shot or Guy's shot? I'll go look at Auburn's last shot again. My first impression was the defender from UVA did not attack the shooter. Thus, my post.

Are you talking about Auburn's last shot or Guy's shot? I'll go look at Auburn's last shot again. My first impression was the defender from UVA did not attack the shooter. Thus, my post.
Guy's last shot.

Definite foul. But definite double dribble waaaay before the foul. Both deserve to be mentioned. Foul would not have happened had a competent officiating crew called the double dribble.
It was already mentioned earlier this week that those Big East refs were idiots

tenor.gif

Um ok.....

Guess bb rules somehow don’t apply here since u can post stupid trump gifs.

Grow up.

Reactions: 508mikey
Go look at the desperation shot and see if there was not contact on his way back to the floor as well....

Lol...I thought so at first the way Brown contorted his body like he had been shot out of a cannon but he wasn't touched even if you slowed it down and blurred the video.

I hate Bruce ball. It’s not fun to watch. I used to have a different opionion, but now, I wish the three were eliminated from basketball. On that note, the zebras can not have such an impact on the game. That was an atrocity.

Refs just came out and admitted it was a missed/blown call.

So you are wrong.
There was a foul on Auburn there too that they completely missed. Point is that the missed double dribble had no impact on this game if the foul was correctly called there. Auburn didn’t get screwed at all

Reactions: LoudOrange

VN Store

Back