Auburn is bringing the pain to cramped up Neyland

well lets take a look at Auburn.....they have a coach who looks like a used car salesman with a rat face who always seems to look amazed when a on field correspondent actually puts a mike in his face, may be his pre-Auburn record. Auburn franky stole a win from an overated LSU squad that shut down the touted backs everyone seems to think they have...the defensive video will come in most handy. Chavis will likely go single coverage zone and put 7-8 in the box. williams and brown are no bo jackson and he chose to sit the bench rather than take a second half of the hits so im predicting a 26-13 victory for the Vols....then we'll look at puttin a stray mutt in Atlanta in its place. :thumbsup:

haha war eagle is scared i guess.... his next argument is that there better cuz they have TWO mascots... that sux honestly! War Eagle your one of the ones im gonna piss on come saturday night. I hope you come in clan!!!

Don`t like the seating arrangements. THEN STAY HOME A-HOLE!!!!!! Our coach still weighs less then AUBURNS cheerleaders.

I swear you give a bammer a little hope and they think they can do anything. You can clearly categorize a bammer as ANYONE from the state of Alabama (be it Tide or Tiger) who gets on other team's chat boards to do nothing but pick a fight.

Maybe if Auburn fans didn't bring their livestock girlfriends to the game, they wouldn't need bigger seats. Or is it you that needs more room?

orangetd88 AU leads the series over all tho.I refuse to argue about satdium copacity,all i can say is "let the players decide it on the field "lets play some football!!!!!!!!!! :beer: :rocks: i so cant wait till saturday!!!!!WDE!!!
tho tommorrow will be a long day grandfather 84 is having a quadruple bypass. :(
those of you that pray please remember him in your prayers. :cross:

Originally posted by TigersTalons@Sep 28, 2004 5:18 PM
orangetd88 AU leads the series over all tho.I refuse to argue about satdium copacity,all i can say is "let the players decide it on the field "lets play some football!!!!!!!!!! :beer: :rocks: i so cant wait till saturday!!!!!WDE!!!
tho tommorrow will be a long day grandfather 84 is having a quadruple bypass. :(

Only by 2, though.

Godspeed to your grandfather. Hope everything that goes well.

Originally posted by Volstorm@Sep 28, 2004 5:10 PM
I swear you give a bammer a little hope and they think they can do anything. You can clearly categorize a bammer as ANYONE from the state of Alabama (be it Tide or Tiger) who gets on other team's chat boards to do nothing but pick a fight.

Maybe if Auburn fans didn't bring their livestock girlfriends to the game, they wouldn't need bigger seats. Or is it you that needs more room?

:eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :good:

Originally posted by TigersTalons@Sep 28, 2004 5:18 PM

He will be in my families prayers tonight. I hope all goes well.

orangetd88 AU leads the series over all tho.I refuse to argue about satdium copacity,all i can say is "let the players decide it on the field "lets play some football!!!!!!!!!!  i so cant wait till saturday!!!!!WDE!!!
tho tommorrow will be a long day grandfather 84 is having a quadruple bypass. 
those of you that pray please remember him in your prayers. 

war eagle gives good Auburn fans(I'm married to 1) and you a bad name, I like the attitude , lets take it to the field and battle it out in the trenches cause this is gonna be a good 1 ( Our biggest challenge yet in my opinion)

my hopes and prayers go out to u and your granddad

THANK YOU ..VOL NATION ..some things are bigger than games! hope to be root against you as he recovers!! :cross:

VN Store

Back