Auburn fans hate us! Yes!

Reactions: RollerVol
They just changed the gumps version from Auburn to Alabama.

I wouldn't expect most Auburn fans revile us, seeing as they've gotten the better end of our games going 1-6 against us since 2000.
*6-1

Meh, the last one is all that matters, at least that's what I've been told after Vandy beat us, and Kentucky beat us, and Missouri beat us...etc. If we played GaSt 50 times and won 49, ALL that would matter is that last one.

I always feel a bit of a brotherhood around the Barners. Anything orange that beats Bama makes me happy. Working down here in the toothless state yesterday and some dude had a new AU flatbill on. I told him how God sent rain & lightening near Neyland so we could all flip over and watch that shankeroo, 12 man punt team, and Nick pitching a tantrum before Bama lost. Just enough to get back to our game finishing off Vandy. He loved it.

*6-1

Meh, the last one is all that matters, at least that's what I've been told after Vandy beat us, and Kentucky beat us, and Missouri beat us...etc. If we played GaSt 50 times and won 49, ALL that would matter is that last one.

I done goofed.

The last one only matters if it spoils a season. I was unfortunately in the state of Alabama and know a lot of Barners.

Most were happy because they thought it would rid them of Gus faster.

Reactions: Behr
I done goofed.

The last one only matters if it spoils a season. I was unfortunately in the state of Alabama and know a lot of Barners.

Most were happy because they thought it would rid them of Gus faster.
I'm sure some were, but they didn't have anything to do with the loss, so really doesn't matter if they were happy, and they were wrong about getting rid of Gus. Serves them right. If it makes them feel any better, tell them I was happy we won too. Lol.

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
I'm sure some were, but they didn't have anything to do with the loss, so really doesn't matter if they were happy, and they were wrong about getting rid of Gus. Serves them right. If it makes them feel any better, tell them I was happy we won too. Lol.

Right or wrong, we're not even a blip on their radar.

Right or wrong, we're not even a blip on their radar.

Doesn't matter. Last time we played them we beat them. It was at their house and they were ranked. Doesn't matter who, what, when or how. They were on the schedule and we either win or loose. We won.

It'll be a few years before we see them again and next time it will be at Neyland and hopefully we won't have a first time HC in his first year, but Pruitt coaching a well oiled machine.

Yea, it doesn't matter if we're a blip on the radar to their fans.

I wasn't offended. You go 11-9 against Bama the last 20 years, and you can sing whatever you want as far as I'm concerned.

I would have thought they would have incorporated Georgia instead of us since they play them every year.

#buckfama

Reactions: onevol74
I wanted AUBURN TO LOSE, fire Malzahn and need to find 17 Million USD to pay him within 45 days. Then another 17 mil later on, then hire a new staff.

Nobody has been able to tear Bama's heart out like Auburn. Hats off to them as they make it very easy to live down here for an entire year. Got nothing against Auburn other than envy in the way they have been able to deal the death blows to Bama.

Doesn't matter. Last time we played them we beat them. It was at their house and they were ranked. Doesn't matter who, what, when or how. They were on the schedule and we either win or loose. We won.

It'll be a few years before we see them again and next time it will be at Neyland and hopefully we won't have a first time HC in his first year, but Pruitt coaching a well oiled machine.

Yea, it doesn't matter if we're a blip on the radar to their fans.

They've got a pretty good now experienced QB for the next 3 seasons.

I'm sure if the song would have sounded right, they would have put Florida or Georgia in there instead of us which are more recent losses.

Nice 80,000+ fan involvement on a well laid out troll job!

VN Store

Back