Auburn defensive lineman Jay Hardy is in the transfer portal

Spelt has a complex history. It is a wheat species known from genetic evidence to have originated as a naturally occurring hybrid of a domesticated tetraploid ...

This is from Google search.
He spelt, She spelt, They all spelt it wrong! No one knows how to spelt words these days! Aight!

Reactions: rockytop989
I hope he finds what he's looking for .... but, stop being so wishy-washy & play football.

Maybe he's not being wishy-washy. Maybe he knows exactly what he wants. Maybe he wants a shot at the NFL and thinks Rodney Garner is the coach that can put him there. I would like to think that we have the kinds of coaches that can bring in the recruits that are serious about their own development.

Reactions: Nouveaux
I’m “fixing to” get mad because they “spelt “ that word wrong! Ok, I’ll quit but heard both those words and expressions my whole life. And. Cornbread is good for the soul…because it is soul food!

Sorry - you are wrong - "Fixin" does not have a g at the end of it. #moresouthernthanyou

Not coming to Tennessee!!! Poor work habits, never played at Auburn and not on the spring depth chart released. I do not believe Garner wants him. That is what I have heard, could be wrong. Johnny Majors once said do not believe any thing you hear and only 1/2 of what you see.

You have to figure that Coach Heupel, Banks and Garner have already had a meeting about Hardy and what he can or cannot do for Tennessee defensively. Garner, since he coached him last season, has the best knowledge of Hardy, both as a player and of his character. If Heupel chooses not to recruit Hardy to the Vols, then I would have to think that Coach Garner did not put up much of a fight for him. If Coach Garner doesn't want him, then we should move on. Conversely, they may all want him to come here, but Hardy may not have an interest. It will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Word around the campfire is he's following Rodney Garner here.

In case anyone doesn't remember, Jay Hardy is the Chattanooga recruit that had already signed with Auburn, despite being committed to Tennessee and did not tell Tennessee.
Apparently he isn’t too likely to end up here. In other news 4* Safety Chris Thompson Jr. of Auburn just entered the transfer portal.

VN Store

Back