AUBURN DEFENSE

GIVEHIM-6

Mayberrys Pride
I read in todays Atlanta Journal that Auburn's senior saftey Junior Rosegreen said the Tigers have something instored for Tennessee's two freshmen QB's.He decline to devulge Auburns strategy against Ainge and Schaeffer.He also said,"were going to do some good things,that's all I can tell you."He also said that Auburn is going to have some fun with Tennessee's two QB's. :finger: screw you Rosegreen.

Bring it. And if they get the best of them, what have they proven? "WOW, we beat a couple of freshmen."

sound like a ploy!! :cool: Get em junior!!!! :beer:
oh TNX VOL NATION grandfather is doing remarkably well!! :D
stuborn old coot is upset he cant get around yet!!!hes too cool!! :cool:

Did you like what Rosegreen had in store for the Vol's O and quarterbacks? 4INT's fumble recovery, and yes Auburn does have a good defense. Beat GA and we'll see you again probably. Maybe your QB's won't throw rosegreens way ever again.

I'm to hungover to be angry over this loss.I think Ill just accept the ass whoopin and move on,thankyou. B)

I'll Guarntee If we beat UGA we will see you in the sec championship and it wont happen again.Oh and wait till these freshman are shoph and juniors lets talk then.

"Win lose tie what ever they do ill always bleed orange"

Congrats on the win CT. We hope to do our part to get a rematch in Atlanta.

Yes we did beat a couple of freshmen. A couple of freshmen with BIG HEAD syndrome.

Ainge quote the week before the AU game: "Their corners are pretty good, and I think their secondary THINKS they're pretty good," ...."They haven't faced a team like us yet....."

Rule #1- Never give another team bulletin board material the week before the game.

Rule #2- Don't brag about how good you are especially when you are a freshman who hasn't faced a real defense yet. especially when that other team ranks 2nd in the nation in scoring defense and 9th overall defense.

Unfortunately Phil Fulmer can't control his players. You'd think that after what has transpired he have a little bit more control over what he allows his players to say before games. That's not the case. Yet again here's another TN freshman player talking it up about your next opponent, GA.

"I don't think Georgia has the best receivers we've seen," said Fellows, a freshman. "I think Louisiana Tech's are better."

Yet anohter freshman running his mouth about your next opponent not being that great in a particular area. What do you think GA's receivers are going to think about that comment? I wouldn't be surprised if GA passes for 500yds on you.

My advice to Phil: Keep the press away from your players. Tell them to shut their mouths before games. And if they must make a statement let it be done on the field NOT before the game.

Fulmer violated his own rule (go figure), he allowed the freshmen to talk to the press. He needs to put a muzzle on them.

VN Store

Back