Auburn Announcer Death - Bothersome Update

The kid shouid go to prison for taking the lives of two people while under the influence. It’s pathetic that this is all the punishment he will get but big money from his family bought off that DA and judge.

The fact he has been caught speeding two times since taking the two lives, and once while apparently drinking, is mind boggling.

The fact he has been caught speeding two times since taking the two lives, and once while apparently drinking, is mind boggling.
It's not mind boggling that it has happened, but it is mind boggling that after that has happened the judge still gives him youth offender status.

Weed is a terrible drug & the only idiots who say it isn't are abusers of it. Seen too many lives ruined by it to think otherwise

Well there you have it, this guy's experience makes it the truth. Everyone else who had had much different experiences should just shut up because this guy knows it all.

Here's some advice; you should probably not be calling anyone else "idiots".

Well there you have it, this guy's experience makes it the truth. Everyone else who had had much different experiences should just shut up because this guy knows it all.

Here's some advice; you should probably not be calling anyone else "idiots".
I assure I'm right, seen too many brain dead smokers who all claim its ok for you have no life & become lazy bums. It may help glaucoma but it clouds your brain

I assure I'm right, seen too many brain dead smokers who all claim its ok for you have no life & become lazy bums. It may help glaucoma but it clouds your brain
I'm with you. I know people and have been around many that smoke. Only one is functional, and he's the one that does it least.

Many of them say it does no harm, does nothing to them, they function better, on and on. The rest of us running loops all around them both physically and mentally know better.

VN Store

Back