Auburn Announcer Death - Bothersome Update

You can ring up draft kings that this kid will be in trouble again. A speeding ticket with DUI after he killed two people.....I can’t help that Daddy/mommy will regret bailing the kid out because he won’t learn from this which is what the youthful offended rule is designed for

MUD, Marijuana Use Disorder......... 🙄

Loosely translated, the punk likes to get high. Which has absolutely NOTHING to do with him being a punk, the silver spoon stuck in this pricks mouth or the huge sense of entitlement he really suffers from. Throw in the crooked ass, two tier justice system and you have compete tragedies such as this...

Are we ever actually going to regularly hold humans responsible and "villainize" them for the dumbass decisions they make, rather than the inanimate objects they use?

sorry, rant over....

Reactions: Plecoptera
I don't think any legalize weed advocates are saying that it should be legal to drive while high.

Whose son or nephew is this kid?
Marijuana stays in your system for 24 to 48 hours. If you smoke it daily then it will be in Your blood almost 100% of the time and you likely will be driving high anytime you get behind the wheel.

What part is not true? Being in denial may come back to haunt you or someone else you love if you are a regular user of weed.
People who smoke daily aren't walking around high 100% of the time. The high lasts for like 1-3 hours, way less if there's a high tolerance. I'm sure there are some users who try to be high 100% of the time, but that requires smoking multiple times per day. You're saying people who just like to smoke a bowl after work are walking around high 100% of the time, and that's completely false.

Marijuana stays in your system for 24 to 48 hours. If you smoke it daily then it will be in Your blood almost 100% of the time and you likely will be driving high anytime you get behind the wheel.

Straight outta Google...
The average urine test can detect alcohol between 12 and 48 hours after drinking. More advanced testing can measure alcohol in the urine 80 hours after you drink. Breath tests for alcohol can detect alcohol within a shorter time frame. This is about 24 hours on average.

So given AVF’s logic, that cocktail I had after a brutal work day will have me driving drunk to the office the following day. Makes perfect sense... 🤓

Last edited:
No different than alcohol. Are you still drunk 48 hours after having a few beers?

People who smoke daily aren't walking around high 100% of the time. The high lasts for like 1-3 hours, way less if there's a high tolerance. I'm sure there are some users who try to be high 100% of the time, but that requires smoking multiple times per day. You're saying people who just like to smoke a bowl after work are walking around high 100% of the time, and that's completely false.
I read up on in it from a couple different medical websites. You are distorting the facts to substantiate your pro-weed stance. Most weed users have the same risk of causing harm to others just like the teen who was involved in the accident which claimed the Auburn announcer’s and his wife’s death.

Last edited:
Healthline.com disagrees with you.
Weed vs. Alcohol: Is One Better Than the Other?

At this very moment there’s a bunch of happy hour drunks making their morning drive to work in the Central time zone.
Can’t excuse driving under the influence of alcohol. That doesn’t legitimize regular or daily marijuana use.

Edit: How long does alcohol stay in your system compared to weed as it relates to impaired ability?

Can’t excuse driving under the influence of alcohol. That doesn’t legitimize regular or daily marijuana use.

Edit: How long does alcohol stay in your system compared to weed as it relates to impaired ability?

I’ll post it again for you...Straight outta Google...
The average urine test can detect alcohol between 12 and 48 hours after drinking. More advanced testing can measure alcohol in the urine 80 hours after you drink. Breath tests for alcohol can detect alcohol within a shorter time frame. This is about 24 hours on average.

Regarding impairment, I’ll post this again also, because somehow you missed it the first time...
While being intoxicated with weed feels different than being intoxicated with alcohol, the two have roughly the same effect on your cognitive abilities, reflexes, and judgment. Both can also leave you feeling a bit worse for wear the next day, though this is more likely to happen with alcohol.

Last edited:

Why are you comparing driving under the influence of alcohol and daily use of weed (not necessarily driving while high, just use)? Those two aren't the same thing.

You seem to still be conflating legalization of marijuana and the legalization of driving while high on marijuana, and that people who want marijuana legalized are OK with driving while high on it. That'd be like saying that people who think alcohol should be legal (which is basically everyone) also think drunk driving should be legal.

Why are you comparing driving under the influence of alcohol and daily use of weed (not necessarily driving while high, just use)? Those two aren't the same thing.

You seem to still be conflating legalization of marijuana and the legalization of driving while high on marijuana, and that people who want marijuana legalized are OK with driving while high on it. That'd be like saying that people who think alcohol should be legal (which is basically everyone) also think drunk driving should be legal.

Yeah he’s all over the place.

I read up on in it from a couple different medical websites. You are distorting the facts to substantiate your pro-weed stance. Most weed users have the same risk of causing harm to others just like the teen who was involved in the accident which claimed the Auburn announcer’s and his wife’s death.
I would like to see these "medical websites"

Reactions: VolNExile
I'm almost 60 and smoked my fair share back in the day. Now days I smoke CBD weed occasionally and haven't smoked real weed in sevetal years. Being one who experiences chronic pain, I know what weed can do for it. The fact that it's not legal nationawide is retarded, political bullsh!t.

Maybe one day politicians and bass ackward folk will take their heads out of their asses and quit sticking their noses in what others do in the privacy of their own home...

rant over....

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back