Aubrey Solomon = ELIGIBLE? (Rumor)

He was also one of the first to report a deal with Chaney was imminent. And this was before anyone had really brought his name up........so......🤞
I would say maybe this guy is "secret source", but that guy didn't turn out to be terribly accurate.

HUGE if true...great momentum for us.

Having him would be great. Another body on the DL, but let's be real here. If he were an all american type player, I doubt he'd be in the transfer pool to begin with. Let's be honest...he's not the next Reggie White.

I would say maybe this guy is "secret source", but that guy didn't turn out to be terribly accurate.

HUGE if true...great momentum for us.

I know brother......just grasping at straws here. Also first reported Henry To'oto'o was going to sign so......I dont know who hes sleeping with in the football complex but I'm strictly "dont ask, dont tell."

Reactions: GlennTenn
Having him would be great. Another body on the DL, but let's be real here. If he were an all american type player, I doubt he'd be in the transfer pool to begin with. Let's be honest...he's not the next Reggie White.
He’s been very good when he’s healthy. The problem is that he’s had a hard time of staying on the field.

So maybe he really does have a UTAD source... but sometimes that source just makes **** up.

Please, Please let this be be true. If nothing else it adds depth. At the the most it sures up our d line for this year. We just have to make it to November and be some what healthy, then we have a shot not saying anything is a given but just let us have a punchers chance for once

Last edited:
I hear what your saying but he was hurt last year. He has all the talent in the world to become an elite player

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back