'17 AU WDE Big Kat Bryant (UCF)

Don’t be mad at Oklahoma, be mad at the **** show that was our program under Pruitt and also be a little bit mad at Texas for being average over the last decade. That has helped Oklahoma tremendously. I’m curious to see how our former players do there. I think Gray would be good no matter where he went. We’ll see if Wanya can crack the rotation.

why? Because they are getting several players from a team that was one of the worst in college football? Those players make bring the Sooner program down.
Because if we were paying players to stay and it stopped when Pruitt was fired then some players will be looking to go somewhere that is willing to pay up.

One thing that keeps coming to mind... I played HS sports because I wanted to. It was fun and a sacrifice I willingly made. We "entertained" a lot of people on Friday nights relative to the size of our town. I didn't have to play... I chose to play. I assumed the risks without ANY direct financial benefit. When my brother's knee was blown out in the day when they used to cut you... my parents had to pay to have it treated and operated on. To this day, he experiences problems with that knee.

These players choose to play football and get a free college education in exchange. If they really don't want to play football... then DON'T... they should do something else. There are lots of ways to succeed in life and get an education. Many of you act as if these guys have no choices. They do... many choices.

Some of you care. Some of you don't. But there is wisdom in the parable of the penny laborers that applies here.
Don't lie. You played to get chicks.

VN Store

Back