'17 AU WDE Big Kat Bryant (UCF)

Any reason? Looks like he's a SR not being drafted. Not near the top of AU in any category. Just curious why he's worth a 1 year spot for a signing spot that could be used on a 4 year guy.
Defensive line is a position that requires depth. If we can add a Sr. with SEC experience it can only help.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Okay serious question: is his first name "big" ... middle name "kat" ... last name "bryan" for real?
Look, I know some mommas and daddies have given their kids some, let's just say, interesting, names, but this would take the cake!

Any reason? Looks like he's a SR not being drafted. Not near the top of AU in any category. Just curious why he's worth a 1 year spot for a signing spot that could be used on a 4 year guy.

He was one of the AU team captains and his drop in production in 2020 was due to injuries. He didn't play the whole season. He's a good player and would definitely help.

Reactions: ArdentVol
Maybe you should stop saying "he isn't coming here" everytime someone even thinks his name. You're worse than that annoying guy that always says "he gone"..... 🙄
He is not coming here. What is annoying are the people who keeping bringing his name up.

He is not coming here. What is annoying are the people who keeping bringing his name up.
No more annoying than the people who constantly say he isn't, even if they end up right.. People just want things to get better and have fun.. No need to constantly shoot them down just because they want something better..

Reactions: preacherwebb
No more annoying than the people who constantly say he isn't, even if they end up right.. People just want things to get better and have fun.. No need to constantly shoot them down just because they want something better..
They keep bringing it up and people will keep shooting it down. I guess we are in an endless cycle.

Okay serious question: is his first name "big" ... middle name "kat" ... last name "bryan" for real?
Look, I know some mommas and daddies have given their kids some, let's just say, interesting, names, but this would take the cake!

Hello.
Anyone got any answers to this question?
I'm not being a douche or anything, just asking.
Thanks, and I'll hang up and listen.

Any way we can get his name corrected in thread title?

I don't think anyone knows he has another name.
Probably "Large Feline Bryant" or something.

giphy.gif

Edit to thank @jp1.

VN Store

Back