'17 AU WDE Big Kat Bryant (UCF)

I’ll just leave this small nugget here and see how it plays out.

Big Kat might not be the only one to leave Auburn and jump to TN.

It’s not 100 yet, but could be interesting to see what unfolds this week, could some more follow? Possible, also possible they wait till after spring to make a decision.

I will say, UT fans will be HAPPY IF it happens.
Please say Pappoe

Reactions: CedarHillVol
I’ll just leave this small nugget here and see how it plays out.

Big Kat might not be the only one to leave Auburn and jump to TN.

It’s not 100 yet, but could be interesting to see what unfolds this week, could some more follow? Possible, also possible they wait till after spring to make a decision.

I will say, UT fans will be HAPPY IF it happens.
Sounds like Steele is sticking it to Auburn lol

Reactions: BigOrangeGoose
I remember the announcers talking this guy up. Here’s his highlights vs. Georgia. Plays hard every play and Georgia didn’t run plays to his side very often. Looks to be versatile.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Second team all-SEC and we just lost our top two producers. Yeah let’s turn him away.
Guy I was asking a question. I wasn’t saying to turn him away. Like I said in the other thread. It looks like he’ll be a solid contributor, but I don’t see anything to say he’s going to be a difference maker.

Reactions: VolByLaw
Why is everybody excited for this guy? He’s a 5th year senior with 10 sacks in 4 years. Not hating, just wondering.
I'd be excited for a three-legged dog, at this point. Our DLine is u-g-l-y in terms of talent and experience. A 2nd team All-SEC talent joining up isn't a non-story for a team as desperate as ours.

Guy I was asking a question. I wasn’t saying to turn him away. Like I said in the other thread. It looks like he’ll be a solid contributor, but I don’t see anything to say he’s going to be a difference maker.
Well guy it wasn’t a well thought out question. So all-SEC players aren’t difference makers? The Bosa brothers aren’t walking through that door.

Reactions: ValleyAlVol
Well guy it wasn’t a well thought out question. So all-SEC players aren’t difference makers? The Bosa brothers aren’t walking through that door.
No, actually not all second team SEC players are difference makers. Solid players, yes. All you got to do is look at the list of players to see that. Just so you know, you should look at stats, not just star ratings. Look at his stats from last season and tell me what jumps out at you for a senior d-lineman.

No, actually not all second team SEC players are difference makers. Solid players, yes. All you got to do is look at the list of players to see that. Just so you know, you should look at stats, not just star ratings. Look at his stats from last season and tell me what jumps out at you for a senior d-lineman.
He was hurt portions of last year... so I guess Fulkerson isn’t much of a difference maker since he was a 2nd team All SEC? You sound a tad ignorant on this but by all means die on that hill of ignorance.

He was hurt portions of last year... so I guess Fulkerson isn’t much of a difference maker since he was a 2nd team All SEC? You sound a tad ignorant on this but by all means die on that hill of ignorance.
You’re calling me ignorant when you’re trying to compare basketball to football? Smh. It was a legit question. Didn’t know he was hurt last year. From my point of view, you see a guy that has had 10 sacks in four years and people are going crazy about him coming here. If he’s a senior and as good as people were making him out to be, he’d be going pro. Not coming to UT as a grad transfer to play for Pruitt.

I agree his stats don’t look fantastic, part of the reason I looked up some film on him. If you watch his highlights versus Georgia, I think you’ll see a versatile player who knows how to play his role in a bigger defensive scheme. He’s strong and can take on blocks, set the edge, and fast enough to chase down running backs or scrambling quarterbacks. He’ll probably be our best defensive end immediately once he gets on campus. My only critique is that he doesn’t seem to have a big arsenal of moves to consistently beat offensive tackles.

VN Store

Back