AU-Freeze, will it happen?

Great opportunity for him. Would have said that he and Kelly would make Sabans life miserable but with the SEC ditching division play, he'll be just as much our problem going forward.

no, but if he stays at Ole Miss he might be able to flip Manning - Sark isnt going to last 4 years at Texas
Manning could have went to Ole Miss if he wanted. This is a straight up made up scenario. He knew full well who Kiffin was when he committed elsewhere.

Reactions: knox73
A person is free to do as they wish, and they have to make the right decision for themselves. However, if Lane did tell his players that barring some miracle he would stay, I would think less of him. That’s kind of crappy.

I don't think so. I think Kiffin is actually comfortable at OM, knows he has a guaranteed job if he simply maintains a winning record, and knows that less chaotic jobs than Auburn will be available in the near future.

Not a chance. Freeze will eventually get another chance at a P5 program. It'll probably be in the SEC. But the one place he will never work is Ole Miss. They cannot rehire the guy whom they fired for contacting hookers from his school phone.

I think you are right.... they are the only place that cannot afford the impact of the axiom, FOOL ME TWICE... same reason we could consider Pearl phase II.

So he signed his contract extension?

He has a contract extension offer every year due to the state law on contract lengths. I believe Leach also has a 1 year extension offer every year too at Starkville.

I imagine if Kiffin is staying, he’s getting $10m minimum.

Reactions: loservol

VN Store

Back