ATTENTION VOLS FROM BAMA

bamaguy08

Just want to say congrats on the win. I couldn't get on here until today. This game was what this rivalry is all about. I was extremely upset about our players running through the vols band, one of my buddies was there and said that the band was playing Amazing Grace when our players ran through it....not cool. Hey, and I am just as suprised as the vols are about our D-Fense. where did they come from?? I knew they were good, but you guys were the only REAL team that we have played all year, and probably the best all around offensive team we will play(INCLUDING AUBURN). I still don't like Fulmer, but he is a good coach. He always seems to find a way to win. I mean, our D was stopping everything, and he still got the W. You guys have my respect. Overall, great game and I can't wait till we beat the **** out of Auburn and then you guys beat them even worse in the SEC championship. Good luck.

Nice post! We appreciate the class. Bama's D is phenomenal. Good luck with the rest of the schedule, you're welcome here anytime!

Originally posted by TigersTalons@Oct 26, 2004 2:19 PM
thnx,i dont come here to flame.My poke at a little tho :D :peace2:

:eek:lol:

Remember though, you've still got Tuberville. :yikes:

thanks... and good luck with the rest of the season... come back and see us :ph34r:

I told you guys I would be back after the game win or loose. Where your D came from I am not sure, but they played great. I thought we played great, but AGAIN we loose. Our theme this year is injuries and playing great but somehow loosing. Everyone who I heard from who went to the game said they had fun and you guys were great (except for the occasional drunk redneck which we all have). I hope we return the favor next year. Good luck the rest of the year and I hope you beat Alabama Polytechnical Institute (Auburn's official name) in Atlanta. After all, we need to keep the riff raff of the SEC in their place.

thanks Rammer... i think all the vols were suprised at how good your defense was and your QB will come around... see ya next year! :ph34r:

VN Store

Back