Attending Game Saturday...1st One at TBA

Schasz

My wife and I are going to the Auburn. Bought the Tix before the big win at KY. When she was a student hoops games were played at Stokely. We know where TBA is located, but we are wondering if anyone has suggestions on parking. Since it is a 12:00 Tip how early will garages be filled? Appreciate any sage advice. Let's Go Vols!!!

My wife and I are going to the Auburn. Bought the Tix before the big win at KY. When she was a student hoops games were played at Stokely. We know where TBA is located, but we are wondering if anyone has suggestions on parking. Since it is a 12:00 Tip how early will garages be filled? Appreciate any sage advice. Let's Go Vols!!!
You have a parking pass?

Wirhout a parking pass, park at AG campus free and ride free shuttle over to the arena, and back afterwards. Very convenient to i-40.

Park at the AG Campus and ride the shuttle over. Easiest way in and out in my opinion.

Parking lot across from Neyland Stadium is $10 and a short walk.

Reactions: berryvol
If using the AG campus shuttle, the line is long afterwards. Stay and listen to Rick Barnes do his radio show and then the wait will be short. Shuttle buses run for an hour after the game. It's also an easy, pretty flat, 2-mile walk along University or Andy Holt Avenues if the weather is decent.

If using the AG campus shuttle, the line is long afterwards. Stay and listen to Rick Barnes do his radio show and then the wait will be short. Shuttle buses run for an hour after the game. It's also an easy, pretty flat, 2-mile walk along University or Andy Holt Avenues if the weather is decent.
We used to just walk to Calhouns and uber back to car, never bad idea.

Reactions: berryvol
Park at the Agriculture Building and bus to stadium....

There is parking at the corner of volunteer and frat row and also behind the houses, almost to the baseball stadium.

VN Store

Back