Attending Army All-American Bowl...?

General Jack

Vorschlaghammer
Any Texas VOLS (or others) thinking about attending this game? I'm considering making the short drive down from Austin, but figured sitting through the game would be much more interesting if there were some fellow VOLS to hang with... Let me know if interested.

U.S. Army All-American Bowl

Alamodome, San Antonio, TX
Sat, Jan 6, 2007 12:00 PM

the game doesnt sell out and we just showed up and bought our tickets at the box office. i remember nebraska there and had the most supporters. I'll be there and if someone wants to add me to their messenger, i can IM the players as soon as a player commits to UT.

you can send them to me if you don't mind. My AIM screen name is volfreak.

I also wouldnt mind an IM about the players. If its straight with ya, Texas.

IM - Somkeyman15

its easier for me to message to one person than mutiple peeps on my bberry. ill make sure and IM one you to update the board.

GO VOLS!!

I haven't been on here to long and I don't know any of you guys, but I'll be down there with Gerald.. It would be nice to get to know some Vol fans...

U.S. Army All American Bowl - - Nevermind.

His head coach sent me some film back in February and told me that he believed he had himself an All-American. I watched the film back then and quickly called the coach and said I believe you are right coach, and I'm going to put him in my top 100, which I did back in early March.

That you?

VN Store

Back