Attendance

Vols91

Why can we not get behind these young men and our coaching staff and fill the Stadium up to its fullest? These aren’t the vols of the last few years.

I think Ole Miss and probably Georgia will be sell outs or damn close.

Why can we not get behind these young men and our coaching staff and fill the Stadium up to its fullest? These aren’t the vols of the last few years.
They'll come back...Right now people just don't have the money to spend on football games...It'll get better.

It's a noon game. We're 3-2. We had an abysmal off-season. We've been awful for a decade.

With that said....this is another inspired performance that is getting the fanbase excited. We'll be 4-2 next week. Kiffin is coming to town. Night game. I bet the fans show out now that there is some hope it's a winnable game. I expect a sell out next week.

Honestly, I stopped enjoying going to games after my college days. I prefer to be able to watch several games at once on an HD screen while sipping on a beer or eight. I haven't been to a game in quite a few years. I wouldn't mind going to one again some time soon, but no more than once per season.

Reactions: Kungfuman2000

VN Store

Back