Attendance today?

boomvol

There may have been a thread on this that I haven’t seen so feel free to merge if necessary, but what was the final attendance today? From my seats it looked like more than I expected. Anyone have the final number?

The student section did fill up a little as the game went on, my guess is around 79,000.

From my seat in YY8 I was disappointed more Vol fans didn't get to enjoy this win. However it was a great game with a great result. I would guess 70,000.

It was pretty loud for a noon game I thought. I'm hoarse anyway.
Pruitt got rid of Butch's fans also. Pruitt's fans will fill the stadium in November. 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: johnsonbrewer
85,000 or so is what I heard and considering it was a noon game and was the first weekend where it wasn't hotter then hell so people could actually get out and do stuff without melting, it was a pretty decent turnout

It was a better crowd than I expected. We were actually able to stand up for most of the fourth. Which was nice for a change.

I was disappointed. We were unable to attend today so I tried selling my tickets for way below face with no interest, then tried giving them away to friends/family with no takers. Not surprised it wasn't a great turnout. Hopefully SC will be different. This team is trying hard and they're making strides. They need the fan support

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

VN Store

Back