Attack on Pat

LadyOrange

Does anyone have the screenshot of the tweet that attacks Pat? It was posted on a thread and I can’t find it. The woman who tweeted it deleted the tweet.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
It was just an angry Gamecocks fan lashing out after a Tennessee fan said something insulting about Staley saying something she knew would definitely hurt the other person. Something utterly tasteless that involved Pat's memory loss. That's all that needs to be said.

It might be best to let the original tweet remain "deleted" instead of trying to resurrect it and possibly have folks re-posting it over and over and over again. Let it die, please. The less exposure, the fewer people get hurt by seeing it.

It was just an angry Gamecocks fan lashing out after a Tennessee fan said something insulting about Staley saying something she knew would definitely hurt the other person. Something utterly tasteless that involved Pat's memory loss. That's all that needs to be said.

It might be best to let the original tweet remain "deleted" instead of trying to resurrect it and possibly have folks re-posting it over and over and over again. Let it die, please. The less exposure, the fewer people get hurt by seeing it.
Maybe more ppl need to see this tweet to know the type of person he really is because just the other day Andraya Carter was interacting with that person on Twitter I’m sure she wouldn’t if she saw the nasty things he said about her coach…a lot of ppl know this tweeter but don’t know how problematic he is and things you say on the internet never die

I agree. I won’t share it anywhere. I think I was so stunned when I saw the tweet that I’ve been thinking, “Someone would say that?”

The TN fan made a joke a pretty funny joke comparing the net to a dental floss I laughed it was funny but if he wanted to clap back he should’ve said something about Kellie Harper our current coach not a coach that passed away from a disease that has taken so many lives

Maybe more ppl need to see this tweet to know the type of person he really is because just the other day Andraya Carter was interacting with that person on Twitter I’m sure she wouldn’t if she saw the nasty things he said about her coach…a lot of ppl know this tweeter but don’t know how problematic he is and things you say on the internet never die

But, do they? Why do we need to see what kind of person this is when all it does is hurt the entire Head, Summitt and Lady Vol family to keep seeing it?

Besides, since that poster deleted the heinous post she/he probably already realizes how disgusting it was.

I agree. I won’t share it anywhere. I think I was so stunned when I saw the tweet that I’ve been thinking, “Someone would say that?”
It isn’t new though he has been attacking Pat Summitt and mocking her disease and then deleting the tweet like a coward but he got caught this time and screenshots live forever

But, do they? Why do we need to see what kind of person this is when all it does is hurt the entire Head, Summitt and Lady Vol family to keep seeing it?
Because it is a repetitive behavior of his someone says something about South Carolina or Dawn and he drags Pat’s name into it why not Kellie Harper??? She is the coach now not Pat 🤔

Reactions: VOLnBama01

Besides, since that poster deleted the heinous post she/he probably already realizes how disgusting it was.
Because it is a repetitive behavior of his someone says something about South Carolina or Dawn and he drags Pat’s name into it why not Kellie Harper??? She is the coach now not Pat 🤔

I am in TOTAL agreement no hiding it, no letting him off the hook, he knew it was wrong BUT then made a post about "THINKING about taking the post down".

It's disgusting i totally agree but it is what it is and he is a disgusting human being and even prepped the tweet about let's go low!

Let's also not act as if jabs at a coach and her passing out a net is the same as making fun of a disease that has taken way to many lives. I have taken up for Dawn on multiple occasions on this site but the more and more i hear this will happen less and less .

I love your posts but this hit home directly so it hit differently. Anyways i'll try to let it go but no promises and i can't say i wish him well either

Gotta say you're sounding a lot like a cancel culture advocate.Best to let it go.

Reactions: Raebo
But isn't this person just responding to other fans calling out their coach?What would be your preferred punishment for someone saying mean things?A public lynching,perhaps the guillotine?I just think we need to toughen up a bit.
Alright to respond but not in a sick perverted way. This person should've been called out by the SC coach and every decent human being that supports that school.

Alright to respond but not in a sick perverted way. This person should've been called out by the SC coach and every decent human being that supports that school.
But what should be the punishment for a jerk saying mean things?Cancellation?Loss of employment?Sorry,I'm just not a fan of witch hunts.

But what should be the punishment for a jerk saying mean things?Cancellation?Loss of employment?Sorry,I'm just not a fan of witch hunts.
You can't really do anything to the specific person. You can isolate them from yourself and your University. The people that ignored it or seemed to accept it to some extent like the SC Coach and others with recognition say nothing. Instead they continued to associate with this person are the ones that should feel ashamed.

You can't really do anything to the specific person. You can isolate them from yourself and your University. The people that ignored it or seemed to accept it to some extent like the SC Coach and others with recognition say nothing. Instead they continued to associate with this person are the ones that should feel ashamed.
Fair enough.

Reactions: Volfan2012
If someone is willing to post anything good, bad or other they open themselves up to consequences including making an insensitive joke.
Consequences like what lol?I'm all for getting on there and telling the person what a mean sob they are but apparently they deleted their post so what's the end game?Cancellation.

VN Store

Back