Atlanta Braves Thread (Tim Hudson Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I'm not Holly Warlick right about now

What Tennessee should do, if we are still serious about women's BB: dump Holly and make a godfather offer to somebody like Maryland's head coach. Preferably somebody with no connection to the Lady Vol program. Throw our weight and SEC money around and take someone else's great women's coach.

What Tennessee will do: hire Tyler Summitt.

What Tennessee should do, if we are still serious about women's BB: dump Holly and make a godfather offer to somebody like Maryland's head coach. Preferably somebody with no connection to the Lady Vol program. Throw our weight and SEC money around and take someone else's great women's coach.

They should back the Brinks truck up to Dawn Staley's house.

Call up Bruce Pearl and see if he still wants a Tennessee job. He obviously forgot how to coach men down at Auburn.

Sound a hell of a lot more impressive than any 3 of our wins.

Beating a "bad" Kentucky team, Bama, and Tennessee is a hell of a lot more impressive than beating South Carolina?

And i know Tennessee is 10-10, that's why i said they're 10-10 too.

Barnes is in his 1st year here, with a terrible roster, while Bruce is in his 2nd year at Auburn.

South Carolina isn't good.

I'm not arguing Barnes vs Pearl, although it wouldn't be hard to. It's just comical to suggest he can't coach considering we would be an elite program had he not lied about that cookout.

You don't just pull 5* bball players to auburn, unless you're Bruce Pearl. 4 ****s and a 5* in what? 18 months?

Ole Miss got their notice from the NCAA today. Great timing. Lol.

9c4KRaycE.jpeg

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back