Atlanta Braves Thread (Tim Hudson Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's overpaying his "influence" a little. The NFL got pass happy in the late 80s/ early 90s as everybody started copying Bill Walsh and Don Shula and everybody became West Coast or Run and Shoot oriented. Jim Kelly, Dan Marino and Warren Moon had as much to do with it. Not to say that that Manning didn't add to the trend, but we were headed this way anyway.

It's overpaying his "influence" a little. The NFL got pass happy in the late 80s/ early 90s as everybody started copying Bill Walsh and Don Shula and everybody became West Coast or Run and Shoot oriented. Jim Kelly, Dan Marino and Warren Moon had as much to do with it. Not to say that that Manning didn't add to the trend, but we were headed this way anyway.

I don't deny that, but the longevity and the numbers he put up are crazy.

Once upon a time I heard some Grumors from Mrs Verc's old boss, who supposedly Knows A Guy. That was some pretty crappy insidering.

Verc got that long hair don't care

Use the report button. Peejay will be on top of it in an instant if he isn't already.

Also, Z is a mod (LOL)

Reactions: 1 person
Mystery potential career ending injury that may or may not have been suffered during bowl practices

Well this is getting interesting, Barton at 247 said as of Sunday he felt TN had dropped in the Brown race but is now hearing TN is trending up and is "dare I say confident" in their chances.

Listed warrior, Brown, Daniels and Kongbo as all trending upward for TN this morning

Dear God the recruiting industry is stupid.

Braves with strong interest in Lazarito Armenteros. Really gearing up to spend a lot during the IFA.

He's able to sign now and expected to sign next week. If we sign him before July 2nd, I don't think we can sign Maitan. Don't see that happening.

He's able to sign now and expected to sign next week. If we sign him before July 2nd, I don't think we can sign Maitan. Don't see that happening.

Yeah, I was thinking that too. The only way it would happen is if he waited and I also don't see it happening.

I heard some ESPN recruiting insider today say that Brown was probably gonna go to Auburn. I think everyone is just guessing.

That's what I mean. How the hell can a recruit be "trending up" in any meaningful way this morning? They're trying to present all these situations as horse races even though there's nothing to report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back